The guy that got booed asking the Corona virius question at the presser

Who knows wih this hoax. The hysteria is the real problem.

Heh. Cute.

I'll repeat post #119. It bears repeating. If we can avoid ending up where Italy is, I personally think we should.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/italy-doctor-coronavirus-message_n_5e68186cc5b60557280d28dd

Snippet from a doctor in Italy (but the entire thing is worth reading):
I understand the need not to create panic, but when the message of the dangerousness of what is happening does not reach people I shudder....[T]here are no more surgeons, urologists, orthopedists, we are only doctors who suddenly become part of a single team to face this tsunami that has overwhelmed us....Cases are multiplying, we arrive at a rate of 15-20 admissions per day all for the same reason. The results of the swabs now come one after the other: positive, positive, positive. Suddenly the E.R. is collapsing.​
Lol.

Watch the guy on joe rogan then, when your grandparents and parents start dropping like flies, come back to me and talk about fear mongering
Anyone that is literally trying to shut the world down atm is fear mongering. Keep your grandma/grandpa/baby in a bubble, wash your hands, stay home if you're sick and everything will come out fine.

What kind of genius is concerned about coronavirus but goes to a crowded press conference event? Even if the concern is legitimate the guy is just trolling

Anyone that is literally trying to shut the world down atm is fear mongering. Keep your grandma/grandpa/baby in a bubble, wash your hands, stay home if you're sick and everything will come out fine.
I guess Italy is fear mongering then, i swear to god the people on here have an iq combined of 50

<36>

Chill out, your a bunch of Nervous Nellies..Everyone is not dying and the fight will go on. The fucking News loves whipping everyone up..Ignore that shit and hug your neighbor..

You have a better chance of being a pro fighter than getting the virus.
The classic case of using numbers incorrectly...

That just isnt true tbh, it travels by air, people are alredy transmitable before showing any of the major symptoms, once this shit gets into your major cities its gonna be a big fucking deal
No it isnt. Just like Ebola wasnt, just like aids wasnt, just like any other bullshit

We agree. TS is not being helpful. But he's a known troll, so I'm not surprised.

Let's start with the basics. Wash your hands more often. Wash them more thoroughly. If you have symptoms, stay home for a bit. If your work lets you work from home, consider it.These small adjustments are the best thing we can do now. And possibly stop us from going to the "next step".

Because the "next step" is cutting some socializing in hotspot areas. It's a big leap from "please wash your hands more". I get why it's controversial. There are lots of complicating factors. Stopping baseball opening day but leaving schools open sound absurd at first glance (and maybe 2nd and 3rd). Still, stopping socialization only in hot spots is better than stopping everything everywhere. I'm in a hotspot, and I'm gonna miss a Sounders game next weekend. If that's the worst thing that happens to me all month, it's a pretty damn good month.

But let's not get there. Let's start small. So wash your hands after pissing. That's a great start. Our demographic (18-50yo men) are probably the worst offenders anyway ;)

Cheers.

Chill out, your a bunch of Nervous Nellies..Everyone is not dying and the fight will go on. The fucking News loves whipping everyone up..Ignore that shit and hug your neighbor..

You have a better chance of being a pro fighter than getting the virus.
Stop watching Fox News and grow a brain

I guess Italy is fear mongering then, i swear to god the people on here have an iq combined of 50

<36>
Considering the swine flu had 60 million cases worldwide in 2009 and the coronavirus has 125k cases worldwide, yes, there is absolutely a hilarious amount of fear mongering going on. Kuwait just shut all their airports down across the country and they have a total of 72 cases. That is literal fear mongering from a government that isn't well informed of what they're dealing with.

Considering the swine flu had 60 million cases worldwide in 2009 and the coronavirus has 125k cases worldwide, yes, there is absolutely a hilarious amount of fear mongering going on. Kuwait just shut all their airports down across the country and they have a total of 72 cases. That is literal fear mongering from a government that isn't well informed of what they're dealing with.
You do know that viruses spread pretty fast, right? A couple of weeks ago Italy was just fine, i swear, i cant even with you people, i hope corona takes iq into account, get rid of some dumb ass motherfuckers...

Swine flu had way lower fatality rate than the coronavirus. Also we are very early into it.

Swine flu had way lower fatality rate than the coronavirus. Also we are very early into it.
SARS in 2003 and MERS in 2012 had a vastly higher fatality rate so that argument isn't great. SARS and MERS are literally strains of the coronavirus and nobody even knew MERS existed.

Just wash your hands people, you'll be fine. This isn't the plague lol

Last edited:
Just wash your hands people, you'll be fine.

It's very transmissable through the air. That's why they don't want large gatherings of people in confined spaces.

WHO just declares it a global pandemic. Random mouthbreathers of sherdog: "it's illuminati and mass hysteria bro"

Back