The guy that Joe Schilling punched has "boxed for 13 years, man". Also has sued another bar before.

It was obviously implied you nonce. What else could he have been singing in the rap song that would be considered racist? Also, what's one of the most popular words in rap songs?

Easy Sherlock, don't deduce too hard, we wouldn't want your brain to explode.

EDIT: Also, I find the idea of words being ok for some races, and not ok for other races to be predicated in stupidity and racism. If you can say it, so can I. If I can't say it, you can't either. Fuck everyone who says otherwise because they are a cuckold or simp.

You ok man?

SIR

Bodycam footage obtained by MMA Fighting shows a bloodied man identified by police as Balboa – whose face is blurred out per privacy laws – telling responding officers he was at the bar having a good time when another man “cracked” him for no reason and “chased me down, bro” and “beat my ass.” Slurring his words, Balboa said he called the officers because he was being chased. Officers later tell him he’s going to need stitches for his lip.

“I just want to make sure I’ve got a report because I’m suing the f*ck out of [B Square],” Balboa said.

Asked whether he wanted to press charges, Balboa grunted “f*ck yeah” identified his assailant as “at least” 6-5, 270 pounds and white.

“I boxed for 13 years, man, I know how much people weigh,” he said.

In a police report, a B Square bar manager identified only as “Mike” told police that an “extremely intoxicated” Balboa had “possibly made an improper remark about the girlfriend/wife of the male who had struck him, which caused the fight to escalate.” He added Balboa was a regular “who routinely causes problems at the establishment due to his intoxication level.” Police said several patrons backed the manager’s story that Balboa started the “kerfuffle.”

In the bodycam footage, the bar manager said Balboa was a “typical drunk guy,” “harmless” and “probably on Molly” as he chatted up several couples around the bar. After asking Balboa to relax, the manager said he tried to calm down another man who told him “that guy’s not alright.” Later, the manager said the man closed out his tab, came back and had one more drink, and then punched Balboa as he walked out.

One day later, Balboa went to the police station and said he wanted to press charges against Schilling, whom he identified after the video went viral.

Showing the video to an officer in the bodycam footage, Balboa said, “It looks like I kind of [lunged], but the thing is, I leaned in to hear him, because the DJ is loud music. I didn’t have no intention of fighting the guy.”

“Yeah, he probably took that action like this as a feint,” the officer replies.

“The thing is, he is the one that posted this video,” Balboa said. “His table is the one that recorded it. It was premeditated.”

Balboa, who told police he works as a bus boy at Outback Steakhouse, said he “wasn’t myself” and had had a couple of beers before the incident, but wasn’t that intoxicated. He told the officer he suffered a concussion as the result of the knockout and had received stitches for his cut lip.

According to public court records, Balboa sued another bar in 2013 for over $15,000 after an alleged physical altercation. He claimed the bar was negligent for failing to stop an attack on Sept. 30, 2012, that allegedly left him with significant injuries from multiple assailants.

During the alleged encounter, Balboa claimed he was blindsided by a punch and then beaten and stomped “for minutes” by a group of at least five bar patrons “while he laid on the ground defenseless.” One patron held a knife to his throat during the beating, while another individual attempted to choke him. He was then dragged outside and beaten more until someone yelled the police were coming, and he hid behind a dumpster.

Balboa claimed the bar, the now-closed Andy’s Lounge, was well-known for fighting and other disturbances and did nothing to stop the fight. Attorneys for the bar argued Balboa was partially responsible for the attack, saying he was intoxicated and instigated the incident. In September 2014, 17 months after the complaint was filed, Balboa and Andy’s Lounge settled for an undisclosed sum. Balboa declined comment on the lawsuit when contacted by MMA Fighting.

A police spokesperson said Balboa will need to convince the state attorney’s office to prosecute Schilling for simple battery, a misdemeanor in Florida. On social media, Schilling wrote Balboa had uttered racist remarks before the incident and was “scared for his life” and defending himself when he punched back. In a recent interview, he said no charges had been filed against him and indicated his actions were validated by Balboa’s past.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/7/...-more-than-30000-following-viral-bar-knockout
None of this means anything after watching that tape. Schilling's a pro fighter and assaulted him. Period.

No Charges Filed

Interesting that you'd quote my post without even looking at it.

No charges filed, when you wouldn't expect any charges to be filed yet is important or relevant...... how?

No charges filed YET. They might decide not to, but even if we had a strong expectation that they would, it probably wouldn't not have happened yet.

...... as I said in the post.

they already seen video, gathered witness statements, and from the "victim" as well. Even he didnt tell the story truthfully or at very least couldnt remember what happened.

Which "they" are you talking about? The state atttorney's office? No, probably not. They don't look over any of the stuff until the police give them their completed reports. The police? Super duper, but all that does is allows them to move forward in putting together a report for the state attorney to look at.

Police can't charge, in Florida. They can arrest and detain, and give a reason for it, but they can't file charges. If there's no reason to hold him in already crowded jails, then they'll move on with their investigation and make an arrest later on, instead of early.

You don't seem to know what you are talking about.

Interesting that you'd quote my post without even looking at it.

No charges filed, when you wouldn't expect any charges to be filed yet is important or relevant...... how?

No charges filed YET. They might decide not to, but even if we had a strong expectation that they would, it probably wouldn't not have happened yet.

...... as I said in the post.

Which "they" are you talking about? The state atttorney's office? No, probably not. They don't look over any of the stuff until the police give them their completed reports. The police? Super duper, but all that does is allows them to move forward in putting together a report for the state attorney to look at.

Police can't charge, in Florida. They can arrest and detain, and give a reason for it, but they can't file charges. If there's no reason to hold him in already crowded jails, then they'll move on with their investigation and make an arrest later on, instead of early.

You don't seem to know what you are talking about.

you're trying to split hairs with the lingo but being super technical is not gonna change the fact.

What is Fact is no charges have been filed.

argue all you want about it for the next 90 days idgaf

come back when something happens. NEVER

If I boxed for 13 years only to get ko by schilling, I’d be so embarrassed
Depends on whether it's actual boxing experience, or a bullshit claim of boxing experience that's really something else, if not entirely made up......

you're trying to split hairs with the lingo but being super technical is not gonna change the fact.

What is Fact is no charges have been filed.

argue all you want about it for the next 90 days idgaf

come back when something happens. NEVER
That's not splitting hairs. There's pretty much never a snap decision. Even if it's a murder case, they'll hold off on the murder charges and start with jaywalking (exaggeration, of course) to hold them until they get everything squared away.

That's fundamental to when cases get filed, not some sort of trivial technicality. You jizzing your pants because they didn't call out a swat team and execute him the moment the video was posted is more about you being a premature ejaculator than making legitimate points or arguments.

That's not splitting hairs. There's pretty much never a snap decision. Even if it's a murder case, they'll hold off on the murder charges and start with jaywalking (exaggeration, of course) to hold them until they get everything squared away.

That's fundamental to when cases get filed, not some sort of trivial technicality. You jizzing your pants because they didn't call out a swat team and execute him the moment the video was posted is more about you being a premature ejaculator than making legitimate points or arguments.

that's where you get delusional and weird

cause nobody said anything about a swst team.

Im saying they wont do anything at all.

you probably need to sanitize everything you touch after that post

that's where you get delusional and weird

cause nobody said anything about a swst team.

Im saying they wont do anything at all.

you probably need to sanitize everything you touch after that post
Wow. And no one ever claimed that you actually referenced a SWAT team.

And I know you're saying that they won't do anything at all. The entire point is you are claiming that no final, definitive action at a point in time when no action would be taken WHETHER OR NOT THEY WOULD EVENTUALLY CHARGE, is somehow telling or significant.

It's like doing a victory dance because the Supreme Court hasn't ruled against a case, before they've even heard the arguments.

And, yes, I know that you didn't actually refer to the US Supreme Court.

Right on man!! Solid response.....
If you want to lob illiterate comment after illiterate comment down the middle of the plate, I'm probably going to step up and take a swing at them.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that people who think there's a legitimate reason for Schilling going off on some regular schmoe, who did nothing, in a bar are the meatiest of the meatheads.

Wow. And no one ever claimed that you actually referenced a SWAT team.

And I know you're saying that they won't do anything at all. The entire point is you are claiming that no final, definitive action at a point in time when no action would be taken WHETHER OR NOT THEY WOULD EVENTUALLY CHARGE, is somehow telling or significant.

It's like doing a victory dance because the Supreme Court hasn't ruled against a case, before they've even heard the arguments.

And, yes, I know that you didn't actually refer to the US Supreme Court.

supreme court case

<Dany07>

you're so dramatic ...calm down before your makeup starts to run <Lmaoo>

supreme court case

<Dany07>

you're so dramatic ...calm down before your makeup starts to run <Lmaoo>
You struggle mightily with similes, metaphor and analogies, it seems. But the fact that you thought I was actually claiming you said something about SWAT teams pretty much tells us that you have the density of a neutron star between your ears.

I'll let you stew on what that might mean for a few weeks.

You struggle mightily with similes, metaphor and analogies, it seems. But the fact that you thought I was actually claiming you said something about SWAT teams pretty much tells us that you have the density of a neutron star between your ears.

I'll let you stew on what that might mean for a few weeks.

stew deez nuttz

this is what everyone gets to see as his statement .

obviously he lied and the witnesses backed up Joes side.

Screenshot_20210721-124100~2.png

go play matlock somewhere else

stew deez nuttz

this is what everyone gets to see as his statement .

obviously he lied and the witnesses backed up Joes side.

View attachment 869191

Pretty accurate.

Joe's friend setup a camera, they knew they were setting up a scene, so Joe bumped into him, then walked past him, and then this is the most important part, he turned around to go after him, returning to the pocket to throw his flurry. Instigating every single element of the conflict.

Camera shows it all.

Joe is absolutely fucked if this actually goes to court.

Are you telling me that lethal weapon lied to me? Joe has deadly weapons in his hands.

God, both guys are such glorious assholes.

I hope they both get fined, locked up for a bit, and forced into counselling.

Pretty accurate.

Joe's friend setup a camera, they knew they were setting up a scene, so Joe bumped into him, then walked past him, and then this is the most important part, he turned around to go after him, returning to the pocket to throw his flurry. Instigating every single element of the conflict.

Camera shows it all.

Joe is absolutely fucked if this actually goes to court.

Don't even try, bro. This weirdo has been in these threads for weeks. He has a hard-on for Joe.

Back