The Hypocrisy of Sherdog

1hujk5.jpg

Well, you're not wrong, both Khabib and Coldy deserved it.

If you can't tell the difference you're either retarded or blind.
Werdum didn't attack a bus you dolt and butcher a fight from a card and nobody gives a shit about Colby fucking Blovington

Well, you're not wrong, both Khabib and Coldy deserved it.
I agree, I enjoy the festivities personally, just wondering why so many sherdoggers are all mad all of the sudden when we all got a kick out of Colby gettin bangarranged

I don't know what you people don't understand

Colby talked shit to Werdum, Werdum threw a boomerang at him

Khabib confronted Artem after Artem was talking shit, so McGregor threw shit at a bus (that Khabib wasn't in) and injured innocent fighters

If you can't tell the difference you're either retarded or blind.
I've heard that Khabib was in the bus, unless I'm confused about something...

Guys. There is an APB for Conor's arrest at this very moment. He's going to jail.
The police spoke to Werdum a week after the incident and didn't take the situation that serious.

Are you people this dumb?

Werdum didn't attack a bus you dolt and butcher a fight from a card and nobody gives a shit about Colby fucking Blovington

You were doing so well up until your last point... which was totally retarded by the way.

The police spoke to Werdum a week after the incident and didn't take the situation that serious.

I actually serve in the police department involved in the Werdum case and let me tell you... we did initially intend to prosecute Mr Werdum following the allegations. However, every time we attempted to detain Mr Werdum he would mysteriously flop to the ground on his back and adopt a submissive position with his legs in the air. It didn't take long for us to conclude that this suspect could not be the aggressive perp we were looking for.

I've heard that Khabib was in the bus, unless I'm confused about something...

There were two buses, one with all the fighters in the red corner (Rose, Chiesa, Karolina etc) and one with all the blue corner fighters (Joanna, Khabib etc)

Conor and his goons launched shit at the red corner bus

Nice user name Colby

It's totally fair to point to the fact that Conor's actions were much more drastic, much more dangerous, more ill-intentioned, and a much less reasonable reaction given the corresponding circumstances.

But instead you chose to argue that Werdum's actions were more excusable because Colby is less famous.

Finally, if I was indeed Colby Covington searching for obscure insults on internet message boards then taking the time to reply to them whilst disguised as a random fan - why would I have a picture of Demian Maia as my avatar? He is clearly beneath me as a fighter... I mean... beneath Colby.

I don't know what you people don't understand

Colby talked shit to Werdum, Werdum threw a boomerang at him

Khabib confronted Artem after Artem was talking shit, so McGregor threw shit at a bus (that Khabib wasn't in) and injured innocent fighters

If you can't tell the difference you're either shertarded or blind.
Corrected

epic burn
right
20 guys trying to bully one fighter is the same as one against one....

Those 20 guys were trying to hold him back lol. they werent going to fight unless maybe Khabibs whole team showed up

But heavyweight with weapon vs welterweight is so much more civilized. lol fuck off

Back