The inadvertent OT freestyle thread(open Mic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scanned through this thread. I can tell some folks in here stepped their games up between the beginning and the end here.

Folks who got their starts in the 'berry thread are, as a whole, clearly not as well-versed (every pun intended), but I think the challenges solicited from the folks in here will help us step our games up, and I think both threads will benefit from it.

I really am looking forward to seeing future cross-pollination ... more OT folks under 'berry rules, more 'berry folks under OT rules.

If you wanna come in here and battle, fine. This ain't just a battle thread though. Lots of open topic, quick verse, write whatever you want type shit too. If battles happen they happen. I'm sure as fuck not drawing up any brackets.

SFC, no one has any beef with you, so be honest here:
Just how horrible was Ares' shit compared to everything else?

It was pretty bad, huh?

do you really, honestly, think that your bars were cheddar?
bitch you sound like a child, like a fucking bed-wetter
try rhyming instead, you just might get better,
but I burned you to death, you can't get much deader.

2 minutes, drunk and stoned, after work, EASY!!

I scanned through this thread. I can tell some folks in here stepped their games up between the beginning and the end here.

Folks who got their starts in the 'berry thread are, as a whole, clearly not as well-versed (every pun intended), but I think the challenges solicited from the folks in here will help us step our games up, and I think both threads will benefit from it.

I really am looking forward to seeing future cross-pollination ... more OT folks under 'berry rules, more 'berry folks under OT rules.

Testify CZ. Drop some knowledge on these heathens.

do you really, honestly, think that your bars were cheddar?
bitch you sound like a child, like a fucking bed-wetter
try rhyming instead, you just might get better,
but I burned you to death, you can't get much deader.

2 minutes, drunk and stoned, after work, EASY!!

Dont care, youre still garbage as fuck
I can post a couple line partially drunk
And still make you look bizzare and defunct

20 seconds

Ares Black is a liar and a fraud
Though i admire his facade
It's time to throw some fire on this broad
Lines packed with stupidity
Yet lacking in fluidity
All a dull attempt to get at me
Got his asshole alll rattled and shit
Knew he couldnt win a battle of wits
Too busy actin' a bitch and stabbin' his clit
Knew his ass would get kicked
so he rejected my proposition
Saw the opposition,
Stopped and listened
Now he's a proper victim
Stupiid as hell
Everything about this wrong
As you can tell,
I even doubt he'll respond

How drunk are you, Daspy? Do you really think this garbage^^^^ is better than anything anyone else has written? It's shit.
The ComeBack Kid could beat those bars. I am getting the distinct impression you are a fraud surrounded by yes-men.
Have fun with that.:mad:

Your dudes from the mayberry have posted in this thread and havent even given you an accolade.

I have Yes Men because im better than you.
You dont have any because you suck

Take the dick out of your throat and retire.

How drunk are you, Daspy? Do you really think this garbage^^^^ is better than anything anyone else has written? It's shit.
The ComeBack Kid could beat those bars. I am getting the distinct impression you are a fraud surrounded by yes-men.
Have fun with that.:mad:

i just got done yelling at him for posting shit like this. that means you can't do it either.

i just got done yelling at him for posting shit like this. that means you can't do it either.

Do you know how the OT works dude?
Do you know there's a difference in threads and subforums.

Fuck off, shut up and learn how to write words that rhyme.

Til then, no one gives a shit about your faux-moderation, you silly, vapid homosexual

Dont care, youre still garbage as fuck
I can post a couple line partially drunk
And still make you look bizzare and defunct

20 seconds

Bish I am absholutely poshitive that Im drunker than you
And I'm certain, not a hunch, that Im much stoneder too
But when push comes to shove what the fuck can I do?
Write bars in 30 seconds that outshine your whole crew

Bish I am absholutely poshitive that Im drunker than you
And I'm certain, not a hunch, that Im much stoneder too
But when push comes to shove what the fuck can I do?
Write bars in 30 seconds that outshine your whole crew

rap, fat, cat, sack, fact, back, track
sup guys
im ares black

Do you know how the OT works dude?
Do you know there's a difference in threads and subforums.

Fuck off, shut up and learn how to write words that rhyme.

Til then, no one gives a shit about your faux-moderation, you silly, vapid homosexual

i dont actually care if he goes to your house, murders you, and fucks your moms asshole. i was just telling him so that you didn't throw a similar fit about me being a hypocrite.

but you've proven to throw a bitch fit regardless.

If you wanna come in here and battle, fine. This ain't just a battle thread though. Lots of open topic, quick verse, write whatever you want type shit too. If battles happen they happen. I'm sure as fuck not drawing up any brackets.

Duly noted.
It just seemed we (general "we") had a bit of a OT/Mayberry battle going on, some contention over who was getting the better of who, and I just wanted to settle the "you'll just pick your guys" "well you'll just pick your guys" back and forth.

But really I also wasn't meaning specifically battle as in the tradition of battle rap, but more in the common ground between both threads of expressing wit and lyricism (is that even a word ? lyrical/poetic acumen, if you will)

Yeah I would never murder someone so violently in the Mayberry. Thats why its a battle of wits, and that's why it's about friendly competition. No one wants to be berated by assholes. Well, some people do, but I don't.

I DO like battle rapping, but the attitude on most of Sherdog is bullshit losers talking shit. So in The Mayberry Battle Circle, we have respect for each other, respect for the thread, and respect for the Mayberry Lounge. We even have respect for the other forums, unless you run up on our thread and act like jackasses.

i dont actually care if he goes to your house, murders you, and fucks your moms asshole. i was just telling him so that you didn't throw a similar fit about me being a hypocrite.

The only person throwing fits is the whiny gimp going thread to thread trying to mod them.
That's what we feed Ron rice krispy treats for.

Relax, enjoy, shut up.

Hopefully he's better than he has shown. At "keystyling"(holy fuck thats corny), and as a person. Alcohol is a hell of a drug Daspy. Go to rehab, it might improve your pen game.

youre just trying to save face at this point.
You suck, you know you suck, we know you suck.

Focus less on me, and more on your inability to make words rhyme in juxtaposing lines.

The only person throwing fits is the whiny gimp going thread to thread trying to mod them.
That's what we feed Ron rice krispy treats for.

Relax, enjoy, shut up.

i'll give it a shot, but that means you shut the fuck up when i'm not speaking to you.

rap, fat, cat, sack, fact, back, track
sup guys
im ares black

OK listen, little man and you really might learn
One of those kindergarten lessons like waiting your turn
I don't quite get why you think that you're nice
But if you think Im a pussy or a coward think twice
Ive never backed down from a fight in my life
But the truth is , I have much more pressing concerns

Like pussy. Sweet dreams ladies.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.