The Inauguration of Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States (100+ frontpages added!)

theage1_AAF43700-E100-11E6-A2A082AD7F5E8B46.png

From Brisbane, Australia:

courier_mail_F9B99430-E0FF-11E6-A2A082AD7F5E8B46.jpg

Last edited:
From Germany:

imrs.php

Last edited:
From Mexico City:

imrs.php

Last edited:
you get likes just for doing work

Haha, glad some of you enjoyed the content of this Inauguration mega-thread! :cool:

I actually like reading these headlines from abroad, just to see the various points of views around the world. :)

I think that should covered all the major front page news from North America, Western Europe, Australia, and East Asia for now. I might add some more from the remaining parts of the world later, if there's enough people finding them interesting as I do.

Haha, glad some of you enjoyed the content of this Inauguration mega-thread! :cool:

I actually like reading these headlines from abroad, just to see the various points of views around the world. :)

I think that should covered all the major front page news from North America, Western Europe, Australia, and East Asia for now. I might add some more from the remaining parts of the world later, if there's enough people finding them interesting as I do.

i didnt read shit i just gave likes for the work. ;)

I'm re-reading the PBP right now, and it is glorious :D

Glad some of the salty Sherdoggers who suffered a total meltdown from the Election Night decided to show up again for a second round on Inauguration day :cool:

Last edited:
I'm re-reading the PBP right now, and it is glorious :D

Glad some of the salty Sherdoggers who suffered a total meltdown from the Eection Night decided to show up again for a second round on Inauguration day :cool:

making fun of liberals is like a fulltime job.

You're welcome, bro! :cool:

I was gonna make a Thread Index in the OP like usual so people can find the videos and photos from the inaugural events a bit easier, but too many stupid threads got merged in here (along with a bunch of dumb-asses who kept arguing about random shit) so now I don't even know where everything is myself, lol. :confused:

Hold the phone, what's the juicy story on this? Got a link to share? :eek:

I can't find much about it online other than this picture, but I noticed this shitbag piece of fuckface Sergeant during the inauguration. They kept the video on them for about half an hour.

rhsshisx1dby.jpg

Back