The Jake Paul Megathread v2

Buys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what the article said I read. Beats me if it's true, but doesn't surprise me. Woodley has 6 or 7 KO/TKO on his mma record. One of those was Carlos Condit knee injury. Woodley has a powerful right hand, but take away his wrestling and you don't have some incredible striker. Woodley has always been a wresler. Jake Paul still hasn't faced a pro boxer with real talent. Matter of fact Jake has never faced a pro boxer ever. Jake hits hard and does have lil fundamentals in his boxing aresnal, but he is a long ways in terms of being a solid boxer.

Not sure what else there is to talk about.

I feel bad for Tyron. He got paid though. Never was much of a fan, because he would stick to the fence, and outside the wonderboy fights, his title reign was bad. I ordered those PPV’s and had regret. And after the Daley fight/Nate fights, I thought he would be a UFC washout. So, I respect what he accomplished, even after his brutal loss.

Not sure what else there is to talk about.

I feel bad for Tyron. He got paid though. Never was much of a fan, because he would stick to the fence, and outside the wonderboy fights, his title reign was bad. I ordered those PPV’s and had regret. And after the Daley fight/Nate fights, I thought he would be a UFC washout. So, I respect what he accomplished, even after his brutal loss.
You're right. The other thread turned into a mess with random topics being dumped into it. Could make this one just Jake Paul topic related...

I imagine many of the kids who follow him weren't willing to pay when they heard it wasn't against heart throb Fury anymore.. Who knows.
giphy.gif

Wasn't very well marketed either from what I saw, even with the original opponent.. Also many countries had huge Covid outbreaks at that time.

Jake Paul Mega Thread II Thataway...

Only Terrestrial Buys (Not Streams) - Means nothing without like #'s from the 1st or full Streaming #'s...

Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back