The JJ Weight Cut Theory

Metabolites and toxins can be stored in fat cells for months, years and even decades.

Jon has passed 7 previous tests since DC 2. Could his weight cut for UFC 232 released old, trace metabolites enough to show up on a drug test? The timing makes sense since his December 9 failure is probably around the time when he really starts taking his diet seriously and burns a few pounds of fat, which could possibly reintroduce the metabolites into his urine and bloodstream. I think it's a completely plausible scenario. This would also be indicative that he most likely used steroids in the past, possibly even during his college years.

The other plausible scenario is that Jones has been using PEDs that are undetectable by current testing standards but they have been contaminated with other PEDs made in the same facility. Due to poor cleaning procedures, minute traces of the unwanted steroids end up in the stuff he was buying. Sure, you're only seeing the trace elements of the testable metabolites but it could be like seeing the amount of iceberg above the water surface. There's a whole lot that's not seen.

What I don't buy is that the accidentally ingested tiniest trace metabolites from 17 months ago just show up again, except even lower this time. Instead, I like the weight cut theory.
Or he’s a cheater..........

Or he’s a cheater..........

Did you even read before you quoted?? Both proposed scenarios included Jon Jones intentionally using PEDs! Sherdog never disappoints.

I should also mention that this same weight cut theory applies to his DC 2 fight at UFC 214. He only popped for trace metabolites leading up to the fight. Again, this indicates that he is probably testing positive from past steroid use.

I'll believe Jeff Novitzky who is infinitely more qualified than the average sherdogger on matters regarding steroids. Thank you.

I believe Novitzky is on the UFC payroll and will say whatever is needed to keep the fight going because his bosses told him to.

I'll believe Jeff Novitzky who is infinitely more qualified than the average sherdogger on matters regarding steroids. Thank you.

Lol at the host's face during Novitzky's explaination. He looks like he's smelling #1 bullshit.

Did you even read before you quoted?? Both proposed scenarios included Jon Jones intentionally using PEDs! Sherdog never disappoints.

I should also mention that this same weight cut theory applies to his DC 2 fight at UFC 214. He only popped for trace metabolites leading up to the fight. Again, this indicates that he is probably testing positive from past steroid use.
I’m sorry, I stopped giving Jon the benefit of the doubt a long time ago.

Jon assured us he's innocent. That's all anyone should need.

Please watch the SportsCenter interview with Jeff Novitzky/Dana White before you guys jump to ridiculous conclusions.

Here are the facts:

Fact #1:
Jon Jones did not TEST positive for steroids. He was tested but it did not comeback positive for steroids. What the test DID find was the residual amount that was in his system from the LAST test where he tested positive. That's all.

Fact #2: The NSAC could sanction this fight but there was not enough time to look into the full case, which is why the UFC is moving to Los Angeles instead of Vegas. This is not a situation where the NSAC is barring Jones from fighting.

Fact #3: The amount that was tested was measured in picograms, which Jeff Novitzky himself says, has NO ADDED PERFORMANCE ENHANCING BENEFITS. Which means Jon Jones is NOT going to see some insurmountable advantage from this trace amount. This is MERELY a residual amount in his system from the last time he tested positive, nothing more nothing less.
So it’s no big deal but they’re forcing all the others fighters and fans to move to a different venue 4 hours away on a weeks notice. All during the worst time of year to travel.
Do you think before you post?

Please watch the SportsCenter interview with Jeff Novitzky/Dana White before you guys jump to ridiculous conclusions.

Here are the facts:

Fact #1:
Jon Jones did not TEST positive for steroids. He was tested but it did not comeback positive for steroids. What the test DID find was the residual amount that was in his system from the LAST test where he tested positive. That's all.

Fact #2: The NSAC could sanction this fight but there was not enough time to look into the full case, which is why the UFC is moving to Los Angeles instead of Vegas. This is not a situation where the NSAC is barring Jones from fighting.

Fact #3: The amount that was tested was measured in picograms, which Jeff Novitzky himself says, has NO ADDED PERFORMANCE ENHANCING BENEFITS. Which means Jon Jones is NOT going to see some insurmountable advantage from this trace amount. This is MERELY a residual amount in his system from the last time he tested positive, nothing more nothing less.
Stfu

Yeah, I will believe the guy on the UFC payroll who is weighing in on an issue that has a direct effect on the UFC's profitability. Because there is obviously no conflict of interest at play. lol

Jeff even says OUR anti doping program. He's is literally a UFC employee.

So it’s no big deal but they’re forcing all the others fighters and fans to move to a different venue 4 hours away on a weeks notice. All during the worst time of year to travel.
Do you think before you post?
It's really not that big of a deal when the alternative is pulling Jones vs Gus 2 from the card.

Here are the facts:

Fact #1:

#1 he AGAIN tested positive for turinabol metabolites. how it is explained by novitzky is just a way of spinning the story.

#2 and time flows slower for csac? or maybe they have a time macine in their possesion?

#3 there is no quantitative test for turinabol metablites. there is no evidence how many picograms or whateverthefuckgrams were found in his system.

All your "facts" are bullshit.

Nah. He was probably snorted cocaine out of a hookers belly button. The cocaine was likely cut with creatine. The lab that made the creatine also makes DHCMT. They must have reused the DHCMT container when they were making the creatine. So the trace amounts of peds that are showing up in his test is from coke tainted with creatine which in turn was tainted with DHCMT. It's entirely possible, bro. You can't hold this against Jon. He's just a wild man! - Joe Rogan probably.

Fact #1: Jon Jones did not TEST positive for steroids. He was tested but it did not comeback positive for steroids. What the test DID find was the residual amount that was in his system from the LAST test where he tested positive. That's all.
So he took so much steroids in the past that he's still testing positive?

Really fishy when the fight capital of the world is having doubts, but okay...

Have you ever taken medical labs and actually read the results? They're frequently measured in picograms. In the medical community, picograms is a normal unit of measurement. This is not some tiny, absolutely unheard of level. During Novitzky's interview, he very carefully chose his words. And I believe he spoke truthfully, but I do think he is omitting his own opinion on the situation. And yeah, Jones is probably getting no added performance enhancing benefits - but he sure did in the past.

It's really not that big of a deal when the alternative is pulling Jones vs Gus 2 from the card.
Not a big deal to Jones or the UFC as in the people with money to spare. It’s a big deal to everyone else.

Back