The keys are in the ignition, but you can only take one. Which one is it?

The DB5. They're over $1M for just the car, so the Bond gadgets would bring the value up to roughly a gazillion dollars.

The DeLorean was a cool looking car for its time, but it was an awful drive.

No love for Urkel's Isetta?
images

Steve-Urkels-Isetta-Race-Car.jpg

If I'm going off of sticker value of the car... than obviously the DB5.

If I'm going out of fanboy nonsense, than it's the ecto-1 all day.

Well if I can't have the Trans Am

600 hoarse-powahr through the wheels!

Is the DeLorean the one that runs on garbage or do I need to deal with terrorists to get plutonium to go back to the future?

The Wraith would have made a suitable addition. Dodge pulling 440 horsepower out of a 2.2L 4 cylinder twin turbo.
Most automakers were doing things like that in the 80's. Not exactly GM(I believe they received some funding from them though), but Fueling Engineering made "over 1,270 hp from 121 cubic inches" from a highly modified Quad 4 engine. Too bad they never produced any factory turbocharged or supercharged versions of them(GM themselves did quite a few prototype versions of those).

As for choosing one of those cars, I'd want to know the current value of each first, then pick the one that's worth the most...

Messing around with time travel is dangerous and requires refueling on Plutonium after each trip. I'll take Kitt.

First reply basically nailed it

BttF car
Go few years backward, do bunch of smart sport gambling + LOT of super cheap bitcoins, get so obscenely rich that who cares about cars lol

Whatever vehicle is worth the most, I’m taking. Then, it’s getting sold off immediately.

Most automakers were doing things like that in the 80's. Not exactly GM(I believe they received some funding from them though), but Fueling Engineering made "over 1,270 hp from 121 cubic inches" from a highly modified Quad 4 engine. Too bad they never produced any factory turbocharged or supercharged versions of them(GM themselves did quite a few prototype versions of those).

As for choosing one of those cars, I'd want to know the current value of each first, then pick the one that's worth the most...
Aston Martin by far.

This thread deserved a poll, even though it would would be 1, 2 everyone else way the fuck behind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back