The kind of fight that makes you glad there’s MMA

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This fight is intense. You see a fight like this and only hope that there’s another way to fight where you can play it a bit more safely. Where your chances of getting hurt, of really having to exert yourself is more tame. Something that an athlete (of modest capabilities) as well as soccer moms and kids can enjoy… in walks mma.

Now, for those daring souls. For those cream of the crop athletes…. Well, see below.

These modern hipsters value their health and skin regimen so they devised an entire league with special foot twister rules and instead of a safety word they simply tap out when they’ve “had enough”. It’s a revolutionary idea to trade ones manhood in order to not face one’s fear of death like a real man.

This fight is intense. You see a fight like this and only hope that there’s another way to fight where you can play it a bit more safely. Where your chances of getting hurt, of really having to exert yourself is more tame. Something that an athlete (of modest capabilities) as well as soccer moms and kids can enjoy… in walks mma.

Now, for those daring souls. For those cream of the crop athletes…. Well, see below.

....but if Bro only knew a leg kick -it'd be so over !!

....but if Bro only knew a leg kick -it'd be so over !!
As an MMA master that trains UFC I practice inside & outside low kicks, oblique kicks, and my lead leg sidekick is devastating. No boxer stands a chance against me.

Last edited:
Etienne got locked up for long time didnt he?

So standing there getting your dick kicked in is real fighting?
As someone that grew up watching boxing, this isn't even in the top 100 fights.

Barrera vs Morales 1 makes this look like amateur hour tbh.

He's still in prison I believe
ya, that's what I thought, he got sentenced for a ton of time for something, i think it was robbery but I'm not sure. Tyson put in one of his last if not his last decent performance against him.

Word was that fight was fixed though, which maybe it was. Tyson was done after the Holyfield fights really.

ya, that's what I thought, he got sentenced for a ton of time for something, i think it was robbery but I'm not sure. Tyson put in one of his last if not his last decent performance against him.

Word was that fight was fixed though, which maybe it was. Tyson was done after the Holyfield fights really.
Just looked it up. Ouch.
currently serving a 105-year prison sentence without the possibility of parole

He's in for armed robbery (again), kidnapping, and attempted murder on a police officer.

Just looked it up. Ouch.

He's in for armed robbery (again), kidnapping, and attempted murder on a police officer.
jesus, wonder why he'd be so broke as to have to go do all of that. What were they paying him, mcdonalds wages for those fights?

Some guys are incorrigible for whatever reason, I knew a guy who got one bad break and he just kept fucking up and getting locked up. I never thought he was even a real bad guy, just some bad luck and then, I just assumed he was what they call "institutionalized" which, to me meant, he preferred the prison life.

I've worked on--and some even say perfected--a good legkick to the body.

My damage has been compared to a Ford Taurus or even a Kia Sportage.
that's nothing, mine has been compared to a 56 cadillac going 63 mph.

Back