The Kiwi Tricker War Wagon and Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, KidAlchemy - what's the general attitude and atmosphere in Finland over the current developments in Ukraine and Ivan's resurgence?

It is for me in 35mins. Isn't it breakfast time in Canada?

Ten thirteen AM where I am. We're a half hour ahead of anywhere else for some stupid reason.

Had breakfast at about 8:45, started work at 9. Having a cook downstairs is great.

Hey, KidAlchemy - what's the general attitude and atmosphere in Finland over the current developments in Ukraine and Ivan's resurgence?

The situation in Ukraine doesn't seem to frighten the common people but politicians will politic so they're of course bugging in and giving their doomsday scenarios. If Russia goes to war we're hoping we won't be bothered.

Also Ivan is not a concern.

EDIT:

Fuckin' Aye! Got invited to entrance exams to one of the universities I applied to. So excited.

Last edited:
The situation in Ukraine doesn't seem to frighten the common people but politicians will politic so they're of course bugging in and giving their doomsday scenarios. If Russia goes to war we're hoping we won't be bothered.

Also Ivan is not a concern.

EDIT:

Fuckin' Aye! Got invited to entrance exams to one of the universities I applied to. So excited.

During the Winter War, Finland went Full GSP on Russia.

"We're not impressed by your performance.":icon_twis

Congrats, Kid! Best of luck!:icon_chee

Happy St Patricks Day, Pub

wasted-252.jpg

Lunchtime came and went and it was glorious. Mmmm, chicken.

Also, FS, what's the reasoning on briefs for a meet?

With boxer briefs, people start to push the rules wearing really snug compression shorts, and sometimes sneak powerpants, and they'd fold under the legs to get some extra oomf. Whether or not they got anything out of it, I don't know. To fight it, they said fuck all underwear with legs.

Nobody is going to war, 80% of the population voted, apparently that's 'undemocratic' according to my government (who weren't actually elected) lol.

Congrats Kid! Whens the exam?

Next month. I'm only worried about the teaching demonstration. It'll probably be somekind of 5min group exercise session where I'll be "hosting" it.

I've more or less lost interest in following MMA completely. The irony of matchmaking going full potato as Dana tries to popularize the sport world-wide. Seemingly ever increasing controversial decisions, immediate rematches and manufactured drama.... just fucking let the fighters fight.

Quoting this to agree with you whole heartedly.

Holy shit I need a calorie-laden milkshake quick. Fucking destroyed by today's session and still have a 5k bikeride against the wind to look forward to.

With boxer briefs, people start to push the rules wearing really snug compression shorts, and sometimes sneak powerpants, and they'd fold under the legs to get some extra oomf. Whether or not they got anything out of it, I don't know. To fight it, they said fuck all underwear with legs.

That really sucks. Legless underwear is for women.

That really sucks. Legless underwear is for women.

Agreed. I'd be okay to compete in just my underwear if they wanted. That way you can see there's no foul play going on, and my glutes would look fabulous in the squat and deadlift.

When did it ever un-potato?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back