The KSI VS. Logan Paul rematch

Fucking Gabe Rolases standing BYE. Haha.

Jacobs was the uncrowned 160 lb champ imo...too bad he didn't have a huge fanbase like ggg and canelo or he woulda gotten both decisions.

i don't get it...why wouldn't ggg or canelo fight bjs after this performance? ggg fought dereyevchenko and some other dude nobody heard of in his last two fights...and didn't look impressive. Canelo aint been impressive lately either.
Not an impressive fight by bjs. Not much to gain by either canelo or ggg

Canelos last fight wasnt his best, but he did move up two divisions and beat a game champion in kovalev. Before that he beat a top tier fighter in jacobs.

Bj's opponent was supposed to be a pure showcase, yet bj was still hit more than he should have

Jacobs was the uncrowned 160 lb champ imo...too bad he didn't have a huge fanbase like ggg and canelo or he woulda gotten both decisions.

That's fair speculation, but I see it more on the GGG fight. I'm a huge GGG nuthugger and thought he won, but that was a close fight.

This guy has a very punchable face...

Talked about for decades.. he was okay up to that point

As opposed to so much on the line, I think he means making huge bank without anything really on the line. lol

I'm going to be sick... WHY didn't I just mute it. :x

YouTube stars but not streaming live on YouTube. This seems like a missed OPPORTUNITY. YT should be the ones putting this on and getting their YouTube Red more attention.

I should work for TV

So many Canelo fans laugh at the prospect of canelo fighting Saunders but never complain when he fights dead Kovalev or rocky fielding? Get the fuck out of here with this shit, if Canelo has done something in his career is take advantage of opportunities and add names to his belt when they were past their prime.
So you are telling me nearly murdering khan, angulo, kova, fielding, etc. Is fair game but Saunders fight is “dream on! Lawl! Gtfo!”

On the contrary, Saunders is the perfect fight for Canelo, he looks beatable so he will fight him.

if it were up to Canelo fans the man wouldn’t fight as no fight is worth his greatness. GGG? Lawlz too old and beat him twice! 120-108.

andrade who? Saunders? Please... charlos? Beats them both at the same time, Bivol? Nah, he sucks he already beat the best LHW ever Kovalev! Etc. Fuck off

Is it bad I have no idea about whatever the hell he was saying...

If these backpage web cam girls.... I mean Dazn sports reporters keep blowing up these tool bags heads anymore, I may just call it night.

Back