The L-Challenge - edition II

Thanks, it was fun. :D

(If only I'd bet real money on my pick, LOL :D:D I could have made like 25 units from 1. :D )

CONGRATULATIONS MAN
you made 8 successful picks in a row (PVZ - Maia - Vannata - Ngannou - Ismagulov - Jones - Martin - Wood), for 28.80units in total.
We had 51 participants, most of the regulars were in, and you prevailed. That's quite an achievement, respect!!!

And I actually have to apologise to you because you weren't even out yet, this was my mistake.

I really should have posted the lines for the next event to make it possible for you to keep your streak going and surpass the 36.22 units highscore from raketmannen.
My bad, sorry!!!

Anyways, we would all appreciate it if you take part in the forum a little bit more, Mr. King of the Locks 2019 :D

I hope you all had fun, and a big FUCK YOU to Tim Mean's ankle for letting me down :mad:

I will definitly make another L-Challenge for 2020. Maybe even for the second half of 2019.

It is time-consuming to keep track of all those picks, especially at the beginning, so I was very happy that everybody respected the rules and didn't spam the thread after being out.

Fun game. Next time we start one up, I'm on the forum a lot so I can help you keep track of players and picks if you want some help.

Never even knew this thread was a thing but this looks like a lot of fun, I'm in for next time around

Back