The last bad PPV for a few months

Rizzo

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rejoice sherbros! On paper 297 is a glorified fight night card with only two really must see fights worth paying for but 298-300 are all worth the price and then some. Will the UFC start giving us quality PPVs from here on out or go back to more top heavy cards and steal money from us?

Its good to have a few bad cards here and there, it makes us appreciate the good cards much more
50 Cent once said "Sunny days won't feel so special if it wasn't for the rain, joy wouldn't feel so good without the pain".

Its like if you are eating brocolli and raw tuna for 5 days straight, and then have a nice steak from a 5 star restaurant, that steak would taste much better than if you had the same steak 6 days in a row

Its good to have a few bad cards here and there, it makes us appreciate the good cards much more
50 Cent once said "Sunny days won't feel so special if it wasn't for the rain, joy wouldn't feel so good without the pain".

Its like if you are eating brocolli and raw tuna for 5 days straight, and then have a nice steak from a 5 star restaurant, that steak would taste much better than if you had the same steak 6 days in a row
50 also said
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub'
Look, mami, I got the X if you into takin' drugs
I'm into havin' sex, I ain't into makin' love
So come give me a hug, if you into getting rubbed

Like van Gogh, he really appreciated his one ear

UFC care very little about Canada. We always get shitty cards
It's funny because they want to give up canadians, but we dont want them lol.

it was actually a great card before the LHW fights got cancelled.

This will be a memorable part of sean stricklands Evan tanner like documentary after his eventual disappearance

Dont treat ufc as if it were a princess
They shit just like the rest of us

Back