Media The Leech reveals he has spinal injury.

Back injuries are always worrying. They’re the type of thing that can stick with you forever

I can verify that statement.
I had a back injury that I did not respect.
Years later I have a nasty L5-S1 herniation that they want to do surgery on
and I had to quit BJJ.

Respect your injuries and heal up properly or pay the lifelong price.

Thpinal?

Know idea what that is.... but if it hurts like it sounds, wish him a speedy recovery.

I hope he can recover fully and fight again!!!

Oh no not thpinal! I hurt my thpine one time and I was yelping and howling for weeks. They had to put a cone around my head so I would gnaw at my thpinal cord and make the affected area worse.

Shouldn't be to bad but hurts like hell when you have it. Just don't yerk off too hard and it wont happen.

That's a weird image. It doesn't even look like a spine

Damn, this is the "same" injury i have, an herniated C5/C6 disk:

pBVH7zU.png

Fortunately, mine is not as bad, i've been controlling it with regular visits to a chiropractor, where he decompresses the neck, as well as stretches, heat on surrounding muscles, etc.
I've started BJJ a year ago, and every time anyone gets my neck and i feel some pressure, i immediately tap.

Recently i've been looking into peptides, more specifically BCP-157, but i can't find any research on its effects in herniated discs recovery.

I'm very interested in following this, i'm curious to know what Leech will do.
I hope he recovers fully, moreover if it doesn't involve surgery, it will give me some hope :)

I have had disc injuries, and they never really heal, as far as I know. Luckily, mine is not as bad as many, but it still burns all the fucking time, and worse in the mornings. Really hard to sleep much. Doctors and surgeons are especially scary, as they don't really know as much as they think they do, and most of what they do is to just try stuff and if it doesn't work, they don't care because they don't have to live with it, and it is hard to win a malpractice lawsuit unless they fucked up in an obvious way. This is why you see fighters with back injuries slow down and fade, even though they don't talk much about it. Remember all the stuff Cain said about his back injury? All that stuff I totally understood.

Sorry about your injury, hope it gets better. The part with doctors is tough and I can see both sides. Medical advances are still a work in progress and the only way to advance it is through trial and error. If doctors were at risk of malpractice lawsuits none of them would want to risk any complex or experimental surgery.

My grandma had a really bad stroke that left half her body paralyzed and no surgeons were willing to perform an operation on her that would alleviate her issues given her age and the risk that she might die during surgery. She spent 8 years in an assisted living facility before passing away. She was completely independent before the stroke (would take the bus anywhere she needed to go and had a lot of friends) and said she'd rather die than live in that facility.

This was very well written. I enjoyed.

Fuck. I'm happy he's taking the time put to heal. Pushing through this would have been terrible.

Well that sucks. I pray he makes a full and swift recovery.

Damn, this is the "same" injury i have, an herniated C5/C6 disk:

pBVH7zU.png

Fortunately, mine is not as bad, i've been controlling it with regular visits to a chiropractor, where he decompresses the neck, as well as stretches, heat on surrounding muscles, etc.
I've started BJJ a year ago, and every time anyone gets my neck and i feel some pressure, i immediately tap.

Recently i've been looking into peptides, more specifically BCP-157, but i can't find any research on its effects in herniated discs recovery.

I'm very interested in following this, i'm curious to know what Leech will do.
I hope he recovers fully, moreover if it doesn't involve surgery, it will give me some hope :)
Hello,
i read about your back injury/issues I know a person who followes these excercises for few months and said it was a major help so might help you if you give them try. Tried them myself and found them to be good, i don't have back injury on your level more so me just being a stiff type of person.

Back injuries are always worrying. They’re the type of thing that can stick with you forever
Had a car accident a few years ago and can attest to this, weird how many different ways it can affect you as well. I've lost probably 25-30% of the strength in my right hand.

Had a car accident a few years ago and can attest to this, weird how many different ways it can affect you as well. I've lost probably 25-30% of the strength in my right hand.
Everything originates from the back. So when it's off, everything else tends to be off. Shitty buzz about the accident. Can be hell on back and necks.

You will never be 100 percent you just learn to deal with it

Reactions: HHJ
Back