The Legend is born: Single Mike Perry

Thats only because Perry kept losing and his value as a man declined. If Perry was going for a world championship right now she would be with him no doubt. Take Jones for example. His baby momma is a white girl who well below his own value....well below. Because of this Jones can act like a complete fuck up and it doesn't matter, he's still way higher value male than anyone she can get. Hence she stays.
Well, Jones and his lady have children together so it's a different situation entirely. Most loyal women - which jones's lady obviously is - will try everything to make a relationship work if there is children involved. Mike and now ex-gf really only have Mike's dwindling career in common, by the looks of things. So there is that.

Also, on a side note, you can't just isolate a woman leaving a man to some golddiggerish formula - that she is simply leaving because he is losing. Maybe he behaves differently because he is losing? That Mike would seek solace i some self-destructive behaviour (like drugs) or silly outlandish behaviour (the guy is an absolute airhead) or a combination of both is not really that big of a stretch of the imagination, is it.

she needs to change her handle then dosent she.

Always felt their relationship was too intense. Working and constantly travelling and being around your gf in such stressful environment like being pro fighter is far from healthy.
I never even had my gf as a Facebook contact lol as soon as we got together I told her I’m deleting her

Private spaces is important

She dumped him because it turns out he is not the next Conor and she is a gold digging cunt.

giphy.webp

Even though he didn't cheat on her, with a wandering eye she still realizes he can --- and always will be a can

She's insecure as fuck.
And she's no supermodel either.
She's way too conservative for a guy like Mike Perry.

Now there's a chance for a homosexual encounter, platinum nation is back. and im in baby.

Anyone who thinks that their partner isn't attracted to other members of the opposite sex, or can't handle that fact, shouldn't be in a relationship.

Every time a 9 out of 10 looking black guy walks by my girlfriend and I, her neck twists like the girl from the exorcist.

Just joking of course, i have enough money to live in an area with an aged population and no minorities. I've done well for myself.

I love how she does this jive routine with Perry and sounds completely different when he's not around.

most ghetto folk have a real voice, then a professional voice. capable of using what voice applies to the situation thats how it works

Back