The list of the fighter you can't hate at all

Out of all the fighters people tend to name I think the only true answer is Sakuraba. I don’t think I’ve seen any legit hate or bashing going towards him in the entire time I’ve been on the forums. I don’t even remember really seeing any obvious trolling against him

Reactions: Gio
Anybody that koed Brendan Schaub
MiniatureUnfinishedIsopod-size_restricted.gif

rx5jcgL.gif

Going by fighters you like or not because of manners is bizarre as hell man.

Agree with everyone but Shogun. He was very talented when he was young, but how he carried himself, along with the entire Chute Boxe team during Pride, sucked, they were thugs. They weren’t punks all the time but definitely carried themselves like a gang or a bunch of rowdy, abusive frat boys.

disagree, I don’t think Shogun seemed the same as a lot of the others. Most of them were hyper macho mad men, he seemed very laid back and normal in comparison

Lol I actually dislike two people from that list

Dustin, because of all the virtue signaling he does with charity and all of the begging he does/did on social media begging Conor, Nick/Nate Diaz to fight him.

Holloway, mostly due to his fan base, but I also find him to come across as really try hard during his interviews to be unique, it's like he doesn't know whether to trash talk or play the nice guy role

Back