Law The Lonestar Rebellion is here. Get onboard or get run over. We will defend America's borders!

I 100% support defending the borders. It makes no sense not to. I want immigrants in my country, but I want them to come legally.

You could say you agree with Obama in 2005.

However, I also think the extremist people saying that Texas should secede should really shut the fuck up. People who say that don't actually give a fuck about the country.
That's a pipedream and no one expects it to happen, nor any realistic attempt for it to happen.

Due process = applying for citizenship and coming here LEGALLY. ILLEGALLY crossing a border isn't due process <JagsKiddingMe>
Takes a special kind of lib to hypocritically call out citizens for "due process" when the people they are standing up for are literally bypassing "due process" {<jordan}

Due process means fair treatment in the judicial system. WTF are you talking about?

One could argue that federal government is waging economic warfare against the citizens of America with their deliberate measures to ensure as much illegal immigration as possible

No, one could not argue that at all. But if you think that argument could be made try your luck and file a case.

they can arrest anyone breaking the law. when getting arrested guess what they ask for, ID. if you can not provide ID you are placed on a hold while your fingerprints are ran to determine your identity. If you can not prove you are a US citizen then ICE takes over. Hell, when I lived in oregon, by LAW you had to have ID on you at all times. it was illegal to not have it.

Ah yes, the small government party dream, the ability of the State to detain people without probable cause and then ask for papers or else you get treated as a criminal and guilty until proven innocent.

Best thing about this whole development is that it makes people take their masks off in the end populists are just authoritarian by nature.

Due process = applying for citizenship and coming here LEGALLY. ILLEGALLY crossing a border isn't due process <JagsKiddingMe>
Takes a special kind of lib to hypocritically call out citizens for "due process" when the people they are standing up for are literally bypassing "due process" {<jordan}

What the fuck? you can at least google what due process means.

One could argue that federal government is waging economic warfare against the citizens of America with their deliberate measures to ensure as much illegal immigration as possible
At a minimum it's a complete dereliction of duty, bordering on treason. No society can survive limitless waves of unidentified foreign nationals entering their borders with zero pushback. CBS put out a poll with 70% disapproving of Biden's handling of immigration and the border. This is just going to be more bad optics for him and his dwindling numbers.

Eleven months of demonizing immigrants wont play out in Republicans favor nationally.

How about coyotes raping young girls on the way to the border?
Drug traffickers bringing in tons of fentinyl? The drug cartels?
Sex traffickers?

Its all about who has the bigger microphone between now and November, and the polls show the American people are leaning towards the 'invasion' as a problem.

A majority of Americans see an 'invasion' at the southern border, NPR poll finds​

I can't copy&paste the link to the bar graph, so you'll have to click the link to see it for yourself.

At a minimum it's a complete dereliction of duty, bordering on treason. No society can survive limitless waves of unidentified foreign nationals entering their borders with zero pushback. CBS put out a poll with 70% disapproving of his handling of immigration and the border. This is just going to be more bad optics for him and his dwindling numbers.

Its not a complete dereliction of duty, the border enforcement agencies are just overwhelmed, they need way more funding than they currently have.

Also foreign policy needs to be unified among both parties otherwise foreign dictators and dictator wannabes will play the US like a fiddle.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Mexican president is just letting immigrants through to get Trump elected or to see if they can pressure Biden into giving him what he wants.,

How about coyotes raping young girls on the way to the border?
Drug traffickers bringing in tons of fentinyl? The drug cartels?
Sex traffickers?

Its all about who has the bigger microphone between now and November, and the polls show the American people are leaning towards the 'invasion' as a problem.

A majority of Americans see an 'invasion' at the southern border, NPR poll finds​

I can't copy&paste the link to the bar graph, so you'll have to click the link to see it for yourself.

And the solution is sit on your asses until Trump gets elected?

Indeed, so Republicans better get that border deal through the LEGAL means.

Its ridiculous to claim that you want law and order while supporting rebellion.

And its ridiculous to claim that you want law and order while supporting an invastion at the border, including coyotes, drug traffickers, sex traffickers, and cartels.

Big swing & miss by you.

And the solution is sit on your asses until Trump gets elected?

Who brought up Trump? He was impotent about the border when he was actually President.

This is a states rights issue, and you're on the side of those who claim states have no right to self-defense.

Its not a complete dereliction of duty, the border enforcement agencies are just overwhelmed, they need way more funding than they currently have.

Also foreign policy needs to be unified among both parties otherwise foreign dictators and dictator wannabes will play the US like a fiddle.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Mexican president is just letting immigrants through to get Trump elected or to see if they can pressure Biden into giving him what he wants.,
When you continue to ignore the problem, then continue to deny there is a problem, and you ignore Governors/Mayors in your own party that are pleading for help or vilify Governors in the other party that are having to do the job you are falling short at, then yes it is absolutely a dereliction of duty. They're overwhelmed because it's not a priority for the Biden administration, they would rather send money overseas to Ukraine and Israel than deal with our border issue. The border should be funded full stop, it shouldn't be tied into some conflict half the World away. It's not sustainable and as long as it's not being taken seriously it's just going to get worse.

And I agree, AMLO is definitely exploiting the situation, why would he give a shit when he can parlay it into a win for himself.

Who brought up Trump? He was impotent about the border when he was actually President.

This is a states rights issue, and you're on the side of those who claim states have no right to self-defense.
Your far fight Supreme Court says its not.

Also this is an insane position, by your logic all it takes is a friendly State and the border ceases to exist altogether.

And its ridiculous to claim that you want law and order while supporting an invastion at the border, including coyotes, drug traffickers, sex traffickers, and cartels.

Big swing & miss by you.
Im supporting invasion at the border? care to point where?

Except its not a States rights issue, this is Federal jaw, this is in the Constitution to a point where even a right wing partisan court couldn't rule in favor of Texas.

Back