The male equivalent of a slut is a John

436315.jpg

Prostitution should be legal and who doesn't love sluts. By the way, you don't necessarily have to spend money to get laid. If you're good enough you can get them to come to your place without ever offering to take them on a date. Girls look at dates as free food and they still might not fuck you. Fuck all that. Some women don't care about money though they are rare.
If you’re good enough, meaning you have game, great interpersonal skills, a good sense of humor, you are in great shape, have good looks, not a Manlet, a nice car, a nice home or an apartment, money, an interesting career that pays well, all stuff that warrants respect, which is why you would be called a player and not be shamed for it. Men don’t have the option of sex. You may not have to pay for it, but we still have to work for it from scratch.

If you’re good enough, meaning you have game, great interpersonal skills, a good sense of humor, you are in great shape, have good looks, not a Manlet, a nice car, a nice home or an apartment, money, an interesting career that pays well, all stuff that warrants respect, which is why you would be called a player and not be shamed for it. Men don’t have the option of sex. You may not have to pay for it, but we still have to work for it from scratch.
You don't need all those things. Looking decent, being able to hold conversation, and a sense of humor helps. Really all you have to do is not come off as a creep, or thirsty, and be able to talk to them like a person and your chances are good. Women have an innate desire to not be lonely or in other words to be with a man (or woman if that's their thing). You have to capitalize on that. Not all women are shallow.

Last edited:
You don't need all those things. Looking decent, being able to hold conversation, and a sense of humor helps. Really all you have to do is not come off as a creep, or thirsty, and be able to talk to them like a person and your chances are good. Women have an innate desire to not be lonely or in other words to be with a man (or woman if that's their thing). You have to capitalize on that. Not all women are shallow.
First or all, you forgot that a man needs to pay for his date. I mean, sure it’s possible to get laid without spending a dime but your chances are slim.

In my post that you responded, I was talking about being frequently successfull with women. Yes you don’t need all those things to get laid, but if you want to be a man with options without literally paying for sex, then you do need all those things and you’ll get labled as a player out of respect if you decide to stay single and have your fun.

Also, the point I’m trying to convey with this thread is that being a slut is like being a John without paying for sex. It’s really that easy to be a slut. Easier than it is for a man to pay for sex. I mean, god damn, for fuck sakes a woman can go to a club broke and come out drunk because of men trying to gain her approval. However, it’s extremely difficult for a man to get sex without actually paying for sex. That’s why they get respected if they are frequently successful with women and get laid often, while a slut and a John don’t get any merit.

Last edited:
Prostitution should be legal but as long as it is not... My statement is accurate.

Your statment was accurate regardless.

There are places where it is legal; they're still tricked and trafficked in from other countries by the cartload via scummy mafia groups.

Last edited:
These feminist women that are fighting against slut shaming would have no problem shaming a John. What are your thoughts?

It is a double standard. When it comes to compensating for not being able to attract a mate, society is much harsher on men. Another example is a girl can use sex toys like dildos if she's horny, if a guy has flesh lights and shit people will call him a creep.

As far as "what do I think?" 1) I don't pay for sex and 2) I don't give a rat's anoos what feminists think, so it really doesn't matter to me either way.

6a012875949499970c01287594def8970c.jpg

Your statment was accurate regardless.

There are places where it is legal; they're still tricked and trafficked in from other countries by the cartload via scummy mafia groups.
I know ... I was keeping it simple for TS.

My thoughts are go run for Mayor and change the laws.

Women have the option of sex while men don’t, unless they are willing to pay their hardworking money for sex. If it’s ok for a woman to go to any regular club or bar with the intention of getting sex and actually getting it, then what is so wrong for a man to go to a cat-house to pay for sex or for a man at a strip club to pay extra to take a dancer to the backroom for sex? These feminist women that are fighting against slut shaming would have no problem shaming a John. What are your thoughts?
<Dylan> you've kinda got a point.

Prostitution should be legal but as long as it is not... My statement is accurate.

As someone that has fucked his fair share of hookers, you have no idea what you are talking about. Statement is not accurate at all.

Johns help support Human Trafficking.
As someone that has fucked his fair share of hookers, you have no idea what you are talking about. Statement is not accurate at all.

If there was no demand (Johns), there would be need for what Human Trafficking supplies (prostitutes)

Would it make you feel better if I added a disclaimer like "obviously Not all Johns"?

Of course there are some independent hoes but there are also lots of pimps and human trafficking (HT) exists.

Instead of saying that I have no idea...it would be better to explain how you conclude that Johns do not help support HT.

Would it make you feel better if I added a disclaimer like "obviously Not all Johns".
Of course there are some independent hoes but there are also lots of pimps and human trafficking (HT) exists. Instead of saying that I have no idea...it would be better to explain how you conclude that Johns do not help support HT.

The vast VAST majority of paid sex is non trafficked.

The trafficked places are the sketchiest shitholes you would never come across, or super high end shit like Epstein and his pedo island. The most common type of trafficking that someone is likely to come across is African girls working in Europe or Asia. They have pimps send them overseas to make money, but the pimps take the passport and make them work off the cost they paid. I don't support that stuff as some of the girls get trapped and in debt.

The vast VAST majority of paid sex is non trafficked.

The trafficked places are the sketchiest shitholes you would never come across, or super high end shit like Epstein and his pedo island. The most common type of trafficking that someone is likely to come across is African girls working in Europe or Asia. They have pimps send them overseas to make money, but the pimps take the passport and make them work off the cost they paid. I don't support that stuff as some of the girls get trapped and in debt.

You did not explain how my statement is not accurate. I understand your point is that Not All Johns support HT but a lot do so my statement is accurate.

You did not explain how my statement is not accurate. I understand your point is that Not All Johns support HT but a lot do so my statement is accurate.

It's a stupid statement. It is the equivalent of saying gun owners support school shootings.

Some people with guns shoot up schools. the vast majority don't. It doesn't mean every gun owner or everyone who supports gun rights is supporting school shootings.

I don't think you have any experience on the subject either. I've whored around 30+ countries and 100s of girls. Trafficking is very rare and not the norm.

It's a stupid statement. It is the equivalent of saying gun owners support school shootings.

Some people with guns shoot up schools. the vast majority don't. It doesn't mean every gun owner or everyone who supports gun rights is supporting school shootings.

I don't think you have any experience on the subject either. I've whored around 30+ countries and 100s of girls. Trafficking is very rare and not the norm.

The gun stuff is not a good example. My statement is not stupid and although you have yet to prove me wrong I understand that you disagree and that's ok. I'm not gonna debate this with you.

On a related note...Damm that's a lot of whoring you did. How do you know none of them were trafficed? How would you know? How could you tell the difference?

I remember around 20 years ago going to spots in Queens and Washington heights (sketchy) where it did not seem like the ladies wanted to be there. I assumed they had been trafficed.

The gun stuff is not a good example. My statement is not stupid and although you have yet to prove me wrong I understand that you disagree and that's ok. I'm not gonna debate this with you.

On a related note...Damm that's a lot of whoring you did. How do you know none of them were trafficed? How would you know? How could you tell the difference?

I remember around 20 years ago going to spots in Queens and Washington heights (sketchy) where it did not seem like the ladies wanted to be there. I assumed they had been trafficed.

This isn't Taken bro.

Take a trip to Thailand or somewhere else and see for yourself. They willingly work when and where they want and can quit or do whatever the fuck they like.

To make a connection that fucking whores promotes human trafficking is factually wrong. You might disagree and that's okay as you are not very well versed in the subject, so I understand your limited point of view.

Trafficking is on the very high end of low end side of hooking. It's an edge case, not the norm.

This isn't Taken bro.

Take a trip to Thailand or somewhere else and see for yourself. They willingly work when and where they want and can quit or do whatever the fuck they like.

To make a connection that fucking whores promotes human trafficking is factually wrong. You might disagree and that's okay as you are not very well versed in the subject, so I understand your limited point of view.

Trafficking is on the very high end of low end side of hooking. It's an edge case, not the norm.

Lol... I don't have to be an expert in prostitution to know that if there were no demand there would be no need for the supply.

The fact is that some women are trafficed and forced into prostitution. The men (Johns) that pay to have sex with those women support human trafficking. There is no way around that no matter how you spin it or how many times you have had to pay for sex.

Back