Locked THE MANDALORIAN Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, were you expecting Meryl Streep in your space opera?

I was expecting someone that knew how to act. Gina was pretty bad, because acting isn't something she know how to do at all.

Seriously, the reaction shots say it all. It's like she's listening to someone off camera shout out instructions on what emotions to convey and she can't quite hear them.

She was fine if that's your standard.

I thought literally any actual actor would have been better.

It would be a literal unknown, because anyone with a name and skills is either too small, too expensive, or too old. What works for me is she literally looks like a shock trooper. Not sure I'm buying if it was some petite number.Thankfully she doesn't need to give dissertations.

Talking Mandalorian Episode 4.

Also, the widow, played by Julia Jones, is a model with a super hot body and has done full nudity.

This is good to know, it will produce many Foundlings...

Ep4 was really lame; on par with an episode of Kung Fu or Bill Bixby’s Hulk.
DIdn’t move the story at all, unless it was just to introduce Gina., who as much as Iove her cannot fathom why she gets such high profile work.

@A.A. Riggs do you get a Lone Wolf and Cub feel from this?

DIdn’t move the story at all, unless it was just to introduce Gina., who as much as Iove her cannot fathom why she gets such high profile work.

Someone is surely Weinsteining Gina.

Nonsense, her acting was perfectly fine for her role. Certainly a lot better than Rousey, GSP or Couture. I expected her to be distractingly bad but I was pleasantly surprised at how naturally she inhabited her character.

I guess we all have our standards...I wanted for her to do better, certainly after the big roles she had
(I thought she did a good job in deadpool) I half expected her to do better but was dissappointed to see that she made no progress. I hope I`m not coming off as a hater, I see what I see.

Emily Swallow is the Mandalorian armorer in this series, so thats my guess as to pedro's future love interest.

She played god's sister in supernatural incase ur wondering.

iu

She seems a bit old for a love interest but i guess they are going for the angle of a seasoned leader.

Emily Swallow is the Mandalorian armorer in this series, so thats my guess as to pedro's future love interest.

iu

She seems a bit old for a love interest but i guess they are going for the angle of a seasoned leader.

MILFs are best.

iu

She's younger than Mando

Last edited:
I enjoyed episode 2-3 but this show is def cheesy.

When I saw that first trailer and it showed that Twi’lek female winking I thought this show was gonna have a dark vibe...but it really doesn’t.

I thought the dialogue and overall writing was gonna be more on point like GoT

I enjoyed episode 2-3 but this show is def cheesy.

When I saw that first trailer and it showed that Twi’lek female winking I thought this show was gonna have a dark vibe...but it really doesn’t.

I thought the dialogue and overall writing was gonna be more on point like GoT

Same here. Then I wonder why I even thought this in the first place considering it's a Disney production lol.

Disnee apparently has given up on trying to make toys

But don't worry you can get Baby Yoda toys on the black market

babyyodaetsy.jpg

virtually identical

It was the Magnificent Seven in space. A big step down in quality from the first three episodes, but still 12 Parsecs better than anything the Sequels have done.

Lost at Baby Yoda drinking his broth while watching Mando and Gino Bang.

I made a Madalorian shoop a couple of days ago. Maybe someone will like it.
nov5fDD.gif

OMG Clippy that is beautiful!! Among the GOAT MS Paints for sure!! Thank you bro. Hope you feel better. Sorry about your AIDS.
haha... is this a cut scene... fits right in with those stunning creaturez. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back