• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The mayberry games

I am sponsoring all District 9 Contestants.

Kimble and Heavy arms will be fine representatives. Hopefully, one of them wins.

My motto has always been, "if you're gonna get kilt, take at least one sonsabitch with ya"

I got to kill jmac then I died, so at least I lived up to my motto

Edit: I stand corrected. Apparently I just punched jmac in the nose and then wombat killed me. Never bring a fist to a mace fight

Tell me you're upset at me whiteknighting Jmac. Anyway, the alternative would have been him niceing you till you committed suicide out of contrition.

hahaha yea you have had the shittiest luck

its ok. zombie zack will rise from the dead and get his revenge on the winners (fierce, wombat, & lecter)

WWE-Zombie-Zack-Ryder-wwe-26238856-332-380.jpg

but in the meantime

zack_ryder_wallpaper_by_rvovs-d4gdve3.jpg

Too easy. I literally won it sleeping. Linkuei is a hard man to kill though. Props to him. Delicious booty meat too. Talking about, I got enough provisions to get by for a long ass time now.

Next game will be later, we are now accepting bets on how jmac dies and what round zack gets to

Next game will be later, we are now accepting bets on how jmac dies and what round zack gets to

im gonna be champion of the hunger games

zack-ryder-is-internet-champion.jpg

i cant keep jobbin to these cans

Can we get a new game going?

I am no longer sponsoring District 9.
I am now sponsoring all contestants in District 3.
You must meet my criteria and all interviews will be held via PM.

Back