The MC Paul Barman appreciation thread

Can someone post the thread about the night he single handedly defeated bjj and the art of grappling.

122nevk.jpg

Barman is pretty much the greatest human being in the world. Easily the 2nd most handsome next to an oiled up morky mork

My original account was banned in September 2003 when I said that the guy who wrote the UFC 44 predictions was wrong about Tito vs Randy.

We even have white and black broads fighting.

200.gif

Apparently you better bring something better than that loopy overhand crap if you want to step to that light skinned girl. The girl in the dress punches like she's been watching UFC.

Apparently you better bring something better than that loopy overhand crap if you want to step to that light skinned girl. The girl in the dress punches like she's been watching UFC.

She's going for the young Josh Koscheck technique.

I thought she was going for the time honored "bob and grab the weave" technique.

Its like i stumbled into a frat party and all you guys are in a ruckus throwing shit everywhere acting wild as can be. All in the while getting accidently cut and bleeding all over the place, but no matter a few dings and scrapes wouldn't stop any of you. Im just stopping by for the red wine...

Keepin my self all jacked up.... even hitting the weights while I'm serving alittle time (grand theft sodas and pies):

2a382b17f3b15eecebfc426bc694e99f.320x180x11.gif

Marky Mark looks like a goof benching with his legs out straight like that.

Back