The meltdown is coming

Izzy looked off cause sean had no respect for his gay little point fighting game. He checked his soy kicks and parried his soy punches. If adesanya doesn’t finish someone in the first 2 rounds he goes cruise mode. The ufc media machine has helped him out by talking about how great his striking is when in reality he’s mid if you put a bit of a pace on him, they scare his opponents with the rogan “best middleweight ever!” crap. Fraudsanya 5-5 in his last 10, ultimate 50/50 fighter and I’m glad he’s getting exposed

The big takeaway from the fight should be that Strickland is a bad stylistic matchup for Adesanya imo. Something very few people were able to foresee as most of us thought it was the complete opposite. The search for alternative explanations including he looked off/slow and maybe hiding an injury, to theorizing that he's worn out from too much activity, or that it was simply just a "bad" night" is a silly waste of time. Izzy was schooled, in his domain, fighting the way he always does - which has proven to be very successful for him over time, but Strickland was able to just shut it all down and render Izzy mostly ineffective.

For Izzy to win a rematch I think he needs more than a "few minor adjustments" as Eugene Bareman optimistically suggested - he needs to retool his game/approach completely. Almost a top-down overhaul. Could he do it? I don't know. Maybe he can, but I'm skeptical.

So Sean nullifying Izzy's best offensive moves and leaving him clueless on how to adapt isn't a valid reason for seeing why Sean was superior?

Izzy didn't change. Sean was prepared, and masterful in his execution. Izzy looked the same in the fight, throwing all of the usual stuff he always does, but it didn't work this time around.

You say Izzy wasn't himself, and you're completely right. And the entire reason for that is because Sean never let him get in his comfort zone and play his usual tricks.

All the shookologists said how Izzy looked focused and unbeatable pre-fight, and that Sean was shook and scared, and his body language said he was going to easily lose the fight. So what changed since then?

I'm sorry you cunts are salty as shit that Sean had an answer for everything, and that Izzy was left looking like a whimpering child who just got his lunch money stolen.

The reason no one respects Izzy or his fans is because you guys want to have some convenient excuse for why he lost instead of just admitting that Izzy at his peak was bested by a better striker.

I'm glad Sean is the champ, he's much more likeable and relatable. And it's pure bliss watching Izzy's bitch fans cry endlessly.

haha where to begin, even though yours is a somewhat coherent answer it still is littered with insecurity

I didn't give Sean his props? I have given sean his props in multiple threads, including this one, you might wanna actually read. Or is the salt to much you throw logic and reason out the window?

Lmao the cope is insane. "Po Atan" you should think more carefully about your braindead posts... because this the same guy that flattened Alex... and who Alex can't beat without a hometown ref or the luck of the bell.

But he may well be done. The schedule over the years, having to train, peak mentally and physically over and over again, esp the last time vs Alex may have just drained him. Might have went through the motions this camp as it was "only" Strickland.

In saying that full credit to Strickland. Backed Izzy up shook him, gave Izzy no openings to get his gameplan going and got the title.

Aww man, so much insecurity.

The salt is coming from your crew, not the Izzy fans. Case in point, there's two participants in fight, we can give Sean his props all day, but should we even question how was Izzy? was he fighting like normal, was he off? to even question that in this forum given this forums massive insecurity (which you are a part of) you'll be accused of making excuses. The insecurity is overboard. Which is bizzare. Izzy just got beat and beat bad, so you'd think that would give some form of confidence to discuss in parallel with what went right for SS, what also went wrong for Izzy. But nope, you guys are massively insecure. undeniable.

Take a look at this
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...t-sean-strickland-in-ufc-293-rematch.4306951/
A thread made that merely reports the opening odds for a rematch, look how much flame at cope there is from your crew, at the mere reporting that Sean is not the fav for the rematch.

And you know what the most hilarious can't be real factoid of all this is? keyboard tappers like yourself really believe Izzy was 100% in there... the most laughable thing to come out out all of this which highlights your delusion??

Strickland himself - you know the guy in there that fought Izzy - said "Izzy looked like he wasn't even trying", "that was C grade Izzy". Strickland thinks something was up.

Remember yours is a more coherent post and still its so easily pulled apart and your underlying bias is shown. If anything Izzy has the ability to make already insecure people more insecure.

Another angle - How many comments have there been Izzy didn't give Sean his props and made excuses? - many.
Contrast that with reality - the first thing Izzy does after the scorecards are announced is raise Seans hand and congratulate him.
You might be able to call Izzy fans somewhat cringe, but they have nothing, absolutely nothing on the likes of yourself and the rest of these haha can't say bad words. Just go look at the storm of posts - Izzy was never that good, deserved it, gyno bender, all the dog stuff, the homophobia etc. And these are from no lifers with post counts in the 10's of thousands.

And my posts here? merely stringing together what's likely to happen
- Izzy likely to get the rematch, and I explain why
- reference hes the favourite and why
- reference he likely to announce what was going on (i even say injured or not), but likely something was up.
- reference that hes done ok in rematches

Then put all this together and speculate there would be a meltdown. which is pretty reasonable as a post merely reporting what the odds are causes a mini melt down.
And just look at the response.

And make this clear, as much as an Izzy fan I am, it pales in comparison to how much a fan I am of systematically roasting these types of posters, fact checking their delusions, laughing at their no lifer post counts (you get a pass here) and calling them out for what they are.

Kinda sucks cause it takes away from Stricklands win, I'm a big fan of the guy - sig bet if you can find me saying a single negative thing about him. Its a cool scenario having him as a champ and what might play out from here. However all this is diminished by the dedication of the keyboard tapping no lifers, but i guess if there was a place they are going to congregate, sherdog is the place.

Fighting is fighting, lol. Anything can happen. In a re-match, I would take Izzy. But, who knows? He might be shot, or Strickland might just have his number. Or Uncle Dana might just deny the re-match.
If so, logically, I would think Pereira will beat Sean again and become the Champ and then go onto defend against Izzy.

Where was all this talk before the fight?

Apparently short notice Strickland was supposed to be an easy lay up for Izzy to stay busy before the DDP matchup

Now people are talking about Izzy like he is a professional victim because Strickland exposed him in all areas of MMA striking offensively & defensively
It was meant to be a easy lay up, nobody filled in Strickland on the plan.

Well, apparently Dana walked back on that insta-rematch idea...

So, I guess the meltdown is truly incoming. 3,2,1...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Only match Izzy getting is wrestle humped by Kumshot while DDP brings that belt back to Africa.

Nothing says "I'm a pathetic sore loser who's still salty about the last fight" like a big cope post about a fight that already happened days ago.
Eat your crow like a man and move on, seething over the result and crying while saying "n-next time will be different!" only makes you look like a fucking moron who's too invested in your fighter.
And you forgot the very secret excuse that will be revealed very soon now, changing the whole narrative !

Just one more week !

Q.

Izzy getting an immediate rematch is bullshit. He just got one.

This forum will crack and go into full on butthurt sooner or later

Odds are already out for a rematch, Izzy the favorite. Similar to how he was coming off the 3rd Pereira loss, but obv the dynamics are a bit different this time.

@Seahawks Fan already posted a thread simply stating the odds, and the level of insecurity show by the sher... sherr??? sher-something? I used to have a word for the users of this forum. Anyway the level of insecurity was off the chart, the first reply was "ban this troll". Insane cope

While there is a lot of talk about how great Seans performance was (and it was) there's also the other side of the coin, how was Izzy's performance. Everyone - bar the most insecure (so most of this forum) has said yeah he looked off, Sean himself saying it was like he wasn't even trying - he was a C grade Izzy, DDP not wanting to fight this version of Izzy etc.

And now it looks imminent the reason for the lack luster performance will be announced. And whoa its gonna be crazy. The cope, the shattered dreams, the realization of in all likelihood it took the best version of Sean to beat the worst version of Izzy. The rematch announcement, the deja vu of Izzy vs Alex, the focused Izzy (as he was in the lead up to Periera 2), yep he'll probably come up with a cringe story line and manifestation theme.

And then.... 3 time champ

or not, no one knows the future, but the odds makers who don't get involved emotionally like this forum does, who simply look at all the evidence available... including that something was obviously very wrong with Izzy on sunday, have Izzy as the favorite in a rematch.

peace out sher... sher..... sher t a.... Sherbros!
Butthurt? Insecurity? Sounds like you are screaming at clouds here.

I was sure Izzy would win but Sean really proved me wrong. It turns out Sean has a very good style vs Izzy, not sure a second fight would be that different.

They've got aqua dementia
<5>
It's hillarious that TS is mocking people for potentially having a meltdown while not realizing that he literally comes across as having one himself.
He's reporting most comments in this thread. I've had 2 posts deleted already. Fucking pathetic.

The true meltdown is all the reports coming from Tittysanya fans and the mods deleting posts.

Watch this post get deleted too. Hey mods, how about just fucking delete the thread.

Just don’t say the t-word and everyone would have understood your point just fine

Back