The Mist - New adaptation on Spike (UPDATE: Show is canceled)

Holy F-ck. No wonder this sh-t was cancelled.

Figured out the 'rape' puzzle in episode 2 and watched it limp along until the 'reveal' in episode 8.

CW-grade acting, the Mist 'creatures' are silly and that black fog thing showed up once then never again. At least have some sort of rhythm and hierarchy like Stranger Things 2 or from movie Mist where the monsters are tied together. Moths, slugs, fog monster, Four Horsemen. huh...?

I tried to get into the whole 'The Mist plays with your mind' thing but this series is using the Mist as an afterthought. Maybe the last two episodes will floor me and make me eat my words.

Just gonna power thru the last two episodes, try to forget how much time I wasted and be thankful there was enough common sense not to make a season 2. When I'm done I'll read thru the thread to see if I missed out on some stuff or just 'didn't get it'.

Psycho mom is kinda hot when she's mad.

Never got around to watching the last few episodes due to Time Warner/Spectrum video on demand being so damn unreliable.

Never got around to watching the last few episodes due to Time Warner/Spectrum video on demand being so damn unreliable.

Consider yourself lucky.

Not gonna even read thru the thread because I don't want to see anyone try to justify that crap.

If lovers of the book were irked with the movie version they must have been homicidal watching the series.

Instead of soiling the essence of The Mist they should have called it by it's rightful name: Fake Foggy Sh!tstorm.

1/10.

Consider yourself lucky.

Not gonna even read thru the thread because I don't want to see anyone try to justify that crap.

If lovers of the book were irked with the movie version they must have been homicidal watching the series.

Instead of soiling the essence of The Mist they should have called it by it's rightful name: Fake Foggy Sh!tstorm.

1/10.

<{cruzshake}>

Back