The MMA whoredom

Before it was Conor and his fans saying shit like "You'll do fooken nothin, who da fook is that guy? The double champ does whatever the fk he wants", and 13 second jokes

Now the hype train has been derailed, its Khabib and his legions turn! Deal with it

Allah bless

maxresdefault.jpg

Starting to see them dropping khabibs name and Islamic verbs in threads irrelevant to him.
Kinda reminds me of that Armenian dude sporting an Irish flag only to drop it after Conor tapped.

Dudes probably be changing religion if Khabib lose.

I guess casuals never change, they just move their whoredom to the next best thing.

<3>
Right back at ya bitch
<3><3>

I'm seeing lots of that ahmidindillasalah shit, but whatever. I'll just respond with sabu gifs.
185w4.gif

It is kind of eerie how quickly the Conor fans have vanished. 2 weeks ago there was a bonafide human cholesterol of 2018 accounts clogging this forum. I wonder if this loss hurt Conor more than his others. When he lost to Floyd and Nate I don't recall nearly this level of abandonment even by his casual coalition.

IMO the reaction from Conor to his loss, or lack thereof, is the cause. He has just been partying ever since the fight, not even in contact with his coach anymore. It seems like his fight career has given way to his other business ventures. As cliched as it is I think he has lost his hunger as a competitor.

Back