the most brutal KO you saw last year?

Ashi Barai

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
there were a lot of good ko's... but which one looked terrible to the point where you were worried about
the safety of the other fighter?

Uhhhhh Evangelista Santos. By a fucking mile.

Probably Michael Page vs Cyborg. Honorable mention to Rumble vs Glover.

Noad Lahat vs Diego Rivas I believe? Noad was out for like 5 minutes after a flying knee

Ed Herman brutally knocked the fuck out by Nikyta Krylov

Hendo looked like he put Hector into a coma with those crazy elbows.

Still awesome though

Defenitly hendo vs lombard Hellbow KO

LJrQL0.gif

Not a clean ko but when Yoel landed the knee on the Chris, when he was covered up still I was thinking holy crap I don't know if I want to see his face after that

People, please... other KOs might have been more physically brutal... but Amanda's KO on Ronda shattered not only her face, but her soul... and that is the most brutal... a KO that destroyed the soul of a human being.

Page shattering Cyborg skull. How can that not be the most brutal?

And I'm glad that he just announced his retirement. He's lucky to be alive, and I hope CTE is not in his future.

People, please... other KOs might have been more physically brutal... but Amanda's KO on Ronda shattered not only her face, but her soul... and that is the most brutal... a KO that destroyed the soul of a human being.
That was more of a TKO as Ronda wasn't out. Holly KO was more brutal

Romero vs Weidman, that knee was brutal

Stipe vs Werdum, beautiful right hand and Werdum was running into it so the force would have been doubled.

Bosse vs Te Huna, brutal KO, Te Huna even retired after that.

Just a few that come to mind.

Mike Pyle getting KTFO by Alex Garcia has to be up there IMO. Happened literally at the end of the year as well. It's literally perfect placement on the chin and Pyle goes down like he just dieded. Head bounces off the canvas pretty good too.

Mike Pyle getting KTFO by Alex Garcia has to be up there IMO. Happened literally at the end of the year as well. It's literally perfect placement on the chin and Pyle goes down like he just dieded. Head bounces off the canvas pretty good too.

This was my #2 to Santos. In that gif it almost looks like as Pyle sees the punch coming he's like "oh ffffuuuuu- *dead*

Back