The Mount Rushmore of Mount Rushmore threads....

you liked that die hard game? That sucked ass. I've never met anyone that liked it before.
the first one in the Nakatomi building was awesome.. You could "shoot the glass" and when you wiped out all the terrorists you had to run to disarm the bomb on every level, so there was a ticking clock element and strategy involved in how you cleared the floor. The other 2 options I barely played, but I worked my way through Nakatomi with bloody feet and praying I'd see my wife Holly again just one last time... Yipppee Ki Yay MF'er. Now granted it is nothing at all compared to what is out there now, but at the time, and as a huge fan of the movie, I was straight hooked. Your top 4?

the first one in the Nakatomi building was awesome.. You could "shoot the glass" and when you wiped out all the terrorists you had to run to disarm the bomb on every level, so there was a ticking clock element and strategy involved in how you cleared the floor. The other 2 options I barely played, but I worked my way through Nakatomi with bloody feet and praying I'd see my wife Holly again just one last time... Yipppee Ki Yay MF'er. Now granted it is nothing at all compared to what is out there now, but at the time, and as a huge fan of the movie, I was straight hooked. Your top 4?
Syphon filter
Resident evil 2
Mike tyson's punch out
Spelunky HD

a prize to whoever figures out this category and can name the 4-----You'll have to geek hard to do it-
comic artists mount rushmore.JPG.png

I need this one explained I think. I’m going to guess predators?
Yes..predators that I admire for their smarts, speed, looks and/or uniqueness. Read about anyone of the above and you'll be amazed at what they can do and in the case of the octopus and maybe the praying mantis or preying mantis as I prefer, you might believe aliens already live amongst us......thanks for reading

Books that I think the predominate amount of sherbros would love. true war reportage on a minute to minute level, a guy who joined in with soccer hooligans to understand their world, fantasy warfare with some of the absolutely best written characters, and a crazed psychedelic drug trip done by the creator of Gonzo journalism.

Attachments

• sherbooks mount rushmore.JPG.png
    sherbooks mount rushmore.JPG.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 0
Back