The new Blade Runner is boring af

PolishHeadlock

Putin Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I saw people on here complaining about it's lack of nominations so I rented it tonight and it is FUCKING BORING

Ryan Gosling has no charisma

Fuck all of you for getting me to spend money on this trash

loved the original, seen it dozens of times, own director's cut dbl dvd

Last edited:
Go watch Michael Bay movies if you think this movie is boring.

thanks, P-lock.

will not bother watching and spoil the franchise.
Don't listen to him, the movie is great.

How TF was this movie boring dude?

thanks, P-lock.

Its very good, but it is lacking compared to the original, which shouldn't be shocking because its quite possibly the GOAT sci-fi film.
The visuals are stunning and the story is very cool.

It is no worse than the original. Ryan Gosling is suppose to act like a good replicant, which he did.

The futuristic scenery is awesome. It has a little mystery feel too it, and I thought that was intriguing. I really wanted to know if Gosling a replicant or natural born human or always thought he was a replicant. Now can you imagine the mind fuck with that? Acting like a replicant your whole life and realizing you aint one?

It really does need to be watched in theatre unless you have a huge TV at home and great sound system. Cyberpunk movies need that immersion.

thanks, P-lock.

I'm pretty sure that guy has not seen the original. He probably wouldn't like it either since it is slow paced. I think those that liked the original should like this as well. Just don't go in expecting Harrison Ford as the lead.

Visually it's one of the finest movies I've ever seen

I saw people on here complaining about it's lack of nominations so I rented it tonight and it is FUCKING BORING

Ryan Gosling has no charisma

Fuck all of you for getting me to spend money on this trash
tenor.gif

I'm pretty sure that guy has not seen the original. He probably wouldn't like it either since it is slow paced. I think those that liked the original should like this as well. Just don't go in expecting Harrison Ford as the lead.

Visually it's one of the finest movies I've ever seen
ok, verdict is in.
P didn't like due to lack of belly flops.
I get that.

but I'll give it a chance.
I heard the giant chick is hot, so there's that

I liked Gosling (Along with that one girl who played Luv) but otherwise I thought it was pretty boring and bland as well. Not a patch on Scott's film

I enjoyed this movie actually. especially the ending but, I can see how ppl would think it's boring af because of the pace.

Its very good, but it is lacking compared to the original, which shouldn't be shocking because its quite possibly the GOAT sci-fi film.
The visuals are stunning and the story is very cool.

I havent seen the original. Is it better than the true GOAT Matrix?

I havent seen the original. Is it better than the true GOAT Matrix?
PSA: If you haven't seen the original make sure when you do you see the Director's Cut.

Blade Runner is a better sci-fi movie, but Matrix is a better action movie. IMO

Back