Social The Next Revolution...

"Dedicated to the eradication of sports" but also "we are not unreasonable or intolerant people!"

I get that this is all tongue in cheek, but I don't imagine the call for eradicating "vegans" or how about just "female sports" would elicit such a sensible chuckle.

"Dedicated to the eradication of sports" but also "we are not unreasonable or intolerant people!"

I get that this is all tongue in cheek, but I don't imagine the call for eradicating "vegans" or how about just "female sports" would elicit such a sensible chuckle.
Nothing on this website is tongue in cheek. They are all completely serious

The world was been full of terrible people, yes.

Football ideologues, cricket extremists, and the evil F1 organization which was have oppressed NASCAR and #BlueCollarCulture throughout Western Europe. However, the worst of all are you Sports Extinctionists. You was feel that because other sport is so stupid, that all sport was to be experiencing destruction?

Go ahead and promote this game of #Satan and see what evil it will becoming into your life. Yes, we may hate some sport but it does not mean #Bigotry against all was the way.

You are lost, my #MayberryFriend. Thankfully there was a sport tradition which all can follow in the fastest growing sport of Power Slap. We was always been acceptant of new member.

You send message me when you want clean up your life.

The world was been full of terrible people, yes.

Football ideologues, cricket extremists, and the evil F1 organization which was have oppressed NASCAR and #BlueCollarCulture throughout Western Europe. However, the worst of all are you Sports Extinctionists. You was feel that because other sport is so stupid, that all sport was to be experiencing destruction?

Go ahead and promote this game of #Satan and see what evil it will becoming into your life. Yes, we may hate some sport but it does not mean #Bigotry against all was the way.

You are lost, my #MayberryFriend. Thankfully there was a sport tradition which all can follow in the fastest growing sport of Power Slap. We was always been acceptant of new member.

You send message me when you want clean up your life.
10/10

So you don't have anything better to do with your time then make sure people know you don't care about things you take the time to read and comment on?

Kinda pathetic no?
If I’m posting on here, then yes, I have nothing better to do with my time at that moment. Otherwise, I would be doing almost anything else.

These are people who don't want to keep score and don't want there to be winners and losers

View attachment 1018027

WELCOME SPORTS HATERS!​

Not everyone is a brain-dead sports fan. There are millions of us who can't stand professional sports or loud, obnoxious sports fans!

We are not unreasonable or intolerant people. We are your neighbors and friends and relatives. We are completely normal people who live completely ordinary lives except for one thing: we cannot understand the attraction or value of sports. Don't misunderstand us; we believe in fitness and enjoy staying healthy. There's nothing wrong with a neighborhood softball game, working out at the gym, or shooting hoops in the driveway. But we think there is something wrong when people make professional sports the center of their lives. We think there is something wrong when people are obsessed with watching other people play and have fun. We think there is something wrong when people think we're weird because we don't watch sports. And we especially think there's something wrong when our favorite TV show is interrupted for a *&@!^%$#@!! sporting event! This site is dedicated to free-thinking people everywhere who have enough self-assurance to resist the influence of the common herd.

Revolution Now!​

JOIN THE FIGHT! CHECK OUT OUR FORUMS! NO HARRASMENT OR PRO-SPORTS POSTS!

People watch sports for the same reasons they watch cooking shows, a cinema etc. One thing is, the skill levels are way beyond their own, another thing is, the level of involvement in what the people are doing is as if their life depended on it. If someone was doing something in an uninvolved manner, I'm not interested in watching that.

Watching sports is fine, I mean, I watch human cock fighting.

Die-hard sports fans just need to understand that if all they do is watch that they're just less creative D&D nerds. All the stats, names, yada yada, is just nerd shit without the creativity.

This thread is proof everyone just reads the thread title and does not click on anyones link.

Were almost 40 posts in and only 2 people figured it out.

I think it's a waste of time heading out to a packed arena on a nice day off but I wouldn't judge them, I just never do it, doesn't seem very productive or fun.

Back