the not-so-amazing 'gotten to' of BrianFantana

i get the gay porpoise gimmick, but why the intentional misspelling of username? i'm intrigued.

If you want an honest answer, I did it so people would think I couldn't spell and call me out on it and then I could pwnt them because I'm a two-time winner of the Scripps National Bee.

The gay thing was just an add on.

If you want an honest answer, I did it so people would think I couldn't spell and call me out on it and then I could pwnt them because I'm a two-time winner of the Scripps National Bee.

Nice excuse. But I know you've been pm'ing the mods in order to get it changes to how it should be spelled.

i didn't know you were indian
Posted via Mobile Device

the scandinavian posters are known to be pretty terrible. think of them like an american broad, but with less common sense and humor.

i didn't think it was possible for anyone to go lower than that. i thought chimps were the next step down...

so were you planning on challenging somebody to a spelling bee or were you just going to bust out with the 'i won a spelling contest, asshole' posts? kind of curious how far you thought you could take that.

the scandinavian posters are known to be pretty terrible. think of them like an american broad, but with less common sense and humor.

He's actually from the foggy islands, he just lives in Norway.

so were you planning on challenging somebody to a spelling bee or were you just going to bust out with the 'i won a spelling contest, asshole' posts? kind of curious how far you thought you could take that.

I set my goals pretty low so I wasn't expecting much. One pwnt was all I hoped for.

Alas, it was not to be.

can i have the meaning of the word?
can i have the origin?
can you use it in a sentence?
*starts writing on the back of the number tag using my finger
Posted via Mobile Device

he's the luba of spelling
Posted via Mobile Device

this thread is an intense reading comprehension exercise
ironic considering i'm studying reading comprehension at the moment while on sherdog on company dime
Posted via Mobile Device

uh oh........

I set my goals pretty low so I wasn't expecting much. One pwnt was all I hoped for.

Alas, it was not to be.

if you were planning on trolling with that gimmick, you should have started an "attn: moderaters" (<-another misspelling for gimmick-sake) thread where you asked a random mod to fix the spelling of your username. surely, you would have caught a tuna or something, whatever gay porpoises eat.

I'm actually smiling from ear-to-ear at the moment. You finally realized that all of this means nothing, Matt.

I'm shedding tears of joy for you. I might even plan you a party.

No. You still don't get it. It's like talking to a brick wall.

And adopting a condescending tone in all your posts doesn't help.

Back