the not-so-amazing 'gotten to' of BrianFantana

Brian is probably going to write a long drawn out pm to your uncle, Matt. He's probably going to ask for his $10 back a lifetime plat account. I'll be surprised if he doesn't try to press some sort of legal action and get this site shut down.

Way to go, Matt

You really do have a thing for Matt's balls, huh?

Every time he says something you're right there to lap it up. Fantastic.

If anything, this is only going to propel me to more bashing, more insults, and more, you guessed it: LONG POSTS!!!

I don't really care if you guys think you all of a sudden created a monster from nothing, because you are entitled to believe what you want. Fact of the matter remains that I've been doing this for a very long time, and only recently received any sort of notoriety, which just means that there are more people flaming me. On the plus side, that means I have more people to flame.

I guess the sum total of this is that I should say thanks to PM and Matt for their charade. They've brought attention to what I do, and now I'll have no shortage of challenges.

Hugs!

The fact of the matter is that you didn't know Princeton was affiliated with that medical school. Also, I'm smarter and more successful than you.

You are someone that can easily be mugged

Posted via Mobile Device

There is a medical school affiliated with Princeton. That's what I thought you meant.

REgardless, this is stupid. It doesn't matter. I'm the best ever, I am a huge success, and I have a big cawk. That's all that matters.

lol and here I was thinking a simple gotten to would humble Fantana. Hellz naw.

and I have a big cawk. That's all that matters.

Probably doesn't do you much good having said cawk stuck up your own ass all the time, though.

well also you have to try to prove that your recent longwindedness isn't a result of our bet.

Go back to May and look at when I first got on Sketch's case. From then until now, it's a fairly even mix.

Before that, you'll have to go back to last September and the summer of '08. I only get to post in the summer because the rest of the time is spent at school.

This is how I do; I make my points, and I cover my bases. It's irrelevant to me whether you guys like it or hate it, or if you think you somehow created me.

EDIT: PS - I guess what I'm saying is I don't have to prove anything. If you want to prove it, you're going to have to do a LOT of work.

There is a medical school affiliated with Princeton. That's what I thought you meant.

REgardless, this is stupid. It doesn't matter. I'm the best ever, I am a huge success, and I have a big cawk. That's all that matters.

Another melt down...

sure
i'm just glad that i took screen shots so next time you go on about med school, i'm just gonna keep posting that pic
Posted via Mobile Device

You really do have a thing for Matt's balls, huh?

Every time he says something you're right there to lap it up. Fantastic.

If anything, this is only going to propel me to more bashing, more insults, and more, you guessed it: LONG POSTS!!!

I don't really care if you guys think you all of a sudden created a monster from nothing, because you are entitled to believe what you want. Fact of the matter remains that I've been doing this for a very long time, and only recently received any sort of notoriety, which just means that there are more people flaming me. On the plus side, that means I have more people to flame.

I guess the sum total of this is that I should say thanks to PM and Matt for their charade. They've brought attention to what I do, and now I'll have no shortage of challenges.

Hugs!

At first I kinda felt bad for you but I'm beginning to think that you are the second coming of Brit/Scot...

Go back to May and look at when I first got on Sketch's case. From then until now, it's a fairly even mix.

Isn't it ironic that you used to give that kid shit all the time about being a one note poster.

sure
i'm just glad that i took screen shots so next time you go on about med school, i'm just gonna keep posting that pic
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't care. It only makes you look silly.

Before that, you'll have to go back to last September and the summer of '08. I only get to post in the summer because the rest of the time is spent at school.

This is how I do; I make my points, and I cover my bases. It's irrelevant to me whether you guys like it or hate it, or if you think you somehow created me.

EDIT: PS - I guess what I'm saying is I don't have to prove anything. If you want to prove it, you're going to have to do a LOT of work.

if you don't feel you have anything to prove then you should drop it. instead you plea with me to read all your past posts from a year ago? doesn't sound like a guy with nothing to prove. but thats just my opinion you know.

yes, because i am silly, dummy
Posted via Mobile Device

Whoa, meltdown.

Meltdown indeed, Matt. Accentuating things in capital letters definitely indicates mental instability.

I love the fact that you will get really involved in things, and then sit back and say 'see, I was just on the sidelines the whole time'. No one cares, man.

You are so concerned with appearance and perception that it's incredible. It's crazy, but the reason Luba annoys so many people is that he absolutely does not give a fuck. The average person around here, yourself included, apparently does. You spend all this time worrying about who's 'good' and who's 'bad' that you forget to actually have some fun and rip on people.

Fortunately, I shan't be swayed. If this just means I've got more people to tango with, so be it. But for you to just sit there and chirp 'gotten to' is pretty pathetic, even if you change the delivery slightly.

Bring it on.

Back