The number 1 reason Jon Jones will lose his next fight.

Unlikely he loses his next fight. Since he's retiring after the Stipe fight, Matt Hamill will go down in history as Jones' sole conqueror.

He just won his quickest fight in his career, after moving up a weight class, under coach Cejudo. I think he's fine

I agree considering history is the best predictor for the future so obviously Jones will lose.

Here in a minute people are gonna realize OP was in January, before the Gane fight.

This thread was already debunked, was just one of the many "this is why Jones loses" threads circulating in the leadup to Gane, someone just revived it lol.

Is because he no longer trains with Greg Jackson and Winklejohn as his coaches.

Everyone hypes up his talent and natural gifts but a big reason for his title win and title run is because he had the best coaches in the business at that time. You really saw it when he was fighting Machida.

Towards the end, Jones was declining as competition at LHW got more stiff. He no longer had dominant wins against top-notch competition anymore and a lot will say he even lost against Reyes and Santos.

However, it was Jackson-Wink that carried him to the finish line.

I think without them, Jones is a mediocre fighter and an overrated champion. They were probably the biggest reason he had the run he had.

Pretty he sure destroyed the supposed " future of the HW division" Cyril Gane without them..

So all signs point to .. he'll be fine...

The disrespect towards Mike Winklejon and Greg Jackson on here is on another level when nobody understands the intricacies of running a “fight gym”

Back