• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The official Anderson Silva WAR WAGON!

GOAT gonna GOAT.
213c9468facc864e490cf3d7388f621f.jpg

I'd love so much to see him get at least one more flashy KO before it's all over. The James Irvin fight was one of the first fights I'd seen and made me a permanent MMA fan ever since

claudia is doing this to save face for when fedor gets his shit pushed in by that can Mittrioni. Preparing to save face but it's not gonna work.

BTW, how the hell do you ever get past white belt on Sherdog?? I'm definitely a white belt with a stripe or 2 as a fan by now lol

I'm rooting for Anderson and a huge fan.....I just want to make sure this is the "official" war wagon and not some knockoff.

claudia is doing this to save face for when fedor gets his shit pushed in by that can Mittrioni. Preparing to save face but it's not gonna work.

I fully expect Redhakws to make the Fedor War Wagon thread for that fight.

You should join him too.

BTW, how the hell do you ever get past white belt on Sherdog?? I'm definitely a white belt with a stripe or 2 as a fan by now lol
Cut ties with friends, shun the wife, lock your children in the car and proceed to;

Spend a few hours a day replying to every thread you click on. Black belt in no time.

Back