The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started watching the English version on cartoon network till about episode 30. I got sick of waiting a week before each ep so I started watching the subbed versions, I just finished episode 108 and am caught up, seems to be a good time to catch up to the action eh? Question, when do the new episodes get posted to VRV and Crunchyroll? What do the spoilers come from, are they from the Japanese version being out sooner, or people in the industry leaking things early/promo stuff?

thanks
new episodes come out saturday nights usually (not this week). the spoilers come from magazines and tv guides that have summaries for upcoming episodes.

It doesn't necessarily confirm that Quietela is stronger than Beerus. He might have cheated (since we know he's not above doing that). He's a rat in every sense of the word.

Beerus acknowledged that he lost. If he felt he was cheated he would have mentioned it.

Simply being physically stronger is pretty significant given the gap between everyone else and the gods of destruction.

But nothing was mentioned about a mortal and the same chapter was showing Beerus might be the most powerful GoD of those eight universes, what may imply that that mortal might be in those other four universes.

Hmm, this is a little tough to make out and respond to but I'm
Gonna try.

Whis in the Anime stated that there was a universe that had a "mortal" even its god of destruction can't beat and that god of destruction was stronger than Beerus.

As others have mentioned, Beerus may not be physically the strongest but he seems
To be the best fighter.. and strong/fast enough that the strength differences are mitigated with his skill. In the manga fight he is fighting all 11 other gods of D.

Started watching the English version on cartoon network till about episode 30. I got sick of waiting a week before each ep so I started watching the subbed versions, I just finished episode 108 and am caught up, seems to be a good time to catch up to the action eh?

You made the right choice

You will be able to witness the resurrection of greatness with all of us

tumblr_nlxbvbtr0D1tu0hbzo1_500.gif

Stay away from dem spoilers tho. Don't wanna ruin it for yourself

Hmm, this is a little tough to make out and respond to but I'm
Gonna try.

Whis in the Anime stated that there was a universe that had a "mortal" even its god of destruction can't beat and that god of destruction was stronger than Beerus.

As others have mentioned, Beerus may not be physically the strongest but he seems
To be the best fighter.. and strong/fast enough that the strength differences are mitigated with his skill. In the manga fight he is fighting all 11 other gods of D.

I know, but it wasn't mentioned in the manga yet.

Still curious about the hidden fighters from U4, and the U6 Namekians.

Wonder when their appearances will be?
Hopefully soon and hoprfully they can teach piccolo something useful to power him up
Or maybe one gets utterly smoked,sees his universe will be wiped when he goes and respects picolo so much he instead agrees to merge and allow picolo to be a boss again!

I dont think any mortal will get anywhere near beerus level

My stance have always been "No mortal SHOULD get anywhere near Beerus/GoD level", I would have hated the fact if ANY of the Saiyans got stronger than Beerus by end of the series.
But that was before this tournament and Whis saying a still unknown Mortal can beat a GoD.

I don't read the manga, so strictly speaking anime-wise, I disagree with most whom believe Beerus is the strongest GoD among the 8U or even 12U. As for Beerus losing, they specifically mentioned it's a arm wrestling match, NOT a fight.

EDIT:
There are some speculation that the unknown mortal stronger than GoD is NOT Jiren.
Humble opinion, it is.
The reason why I believe it's Jiren because Whis only made that comment after Goku asked him if they can win the tournament while trying to convince others to accept Frieza as number 10. If the mortal is NOT in this tournament, this statement will be kind of random and makes no sense.

Last edited:
Huge spoilers for Episode 111 reveals the outcome of the Goku vs Jiren fight. Here is a video talking about the spoilers:

-Goku attains the new transformation and Jiren still fucks him up. It doesn't look like Goku will be eliminated, though.
-Goku has mastered the "self-movement" concept Whis was talking about in this new form
-Episode 111 focuses on Hit fighting Jiren.

It was nice knowing you Hit. Now I wonder how Jiren is gonna be eliminated or if he will be eliminated at all

Last edited:
Huge spoilers for Episode 111 reveals the outcome of the Goku vs Jiren fight. Here is a video talking about the spoilers:

-Goku attains the new transformation and Jiren still fucks him up. It doesn't look like Goku will be eliminated, though.
-Goku has mastered the "self-movement" concept Whis was talking about in this new form

It was nice knowing you Hit. Now I wonder how Jiren is gonna be eliminated or if he will be eliminated at all

Boo you for watching it

Boo me for reading it

Looks like I was right once again

And this is even more proof that
THE MAIN MAN WILL RETURN in this saga

Thanks for putting it in spoilers. Appreciate it. I'm glad I didn't saw it by accident.

Must...not...open...spoiler tags.....

Hyped for sure, but to honest I'm so busy this weekend I don't got time to think about dragon ball. I may push it until the next Saturday so I can binged on 3 episodes at once.

spoilers 111-114

Damn, sounds pretty cool.

Really looking forward to Goku vs Jiren and Hit vs Jiren. I do wonder what happens after that fight, since they don't mention it in the spoilers. Seems like it would be wise for Jiren to go after Goku when he's injured, so he can't recover. He's probably the strongest in the tournament after Jiren, so it would be risky to let him stay.

Do we know how long this arc is gonna last btw? Is it gonna be 1 minute per episode?

the time when power levels still meant anything

also posting for Ginyu theme

You made the right choice

You will be able to witness the resurrection of greatness with all of us

tumblr_nlxbvbtr0D1tu0hbzo1_500.gif

Stay away from dem spoilers tho. Don't wanna ruin it for yourself
All I have to say is, ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back