Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Argentina need a new penalty taker

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • tl;dr fapping over Birkir Bjarnason

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So fucking frustrating innit? I give out to my teammate's if they pull that shite. Mind you it's a Sunday pub lge but still lol
Brazil has been my favorite team since the Romario days, and they were never anything close to this bad when it came to diving. They were too busy using their skill. Now it's gotten embarrassing.

Lmao Allison with the Wandy foot stomp

A lot of unnecessary shots being taken all tournament. As in players haven't looked for an assist they just see an impossible angle and say yeah I can make that

A lot of unnecessary shots being taken all tournament. As in players haven't looked for an assist they just see an impossible angle and say yeah I can make that
A lot of players more interested in chasing that highlight reel goal that will get them a money transfer than their team doing well.

Nice pressure from the Swiss, Brasil's defense holding the line and still playing relaxed nicely though.

Brazil has been my favorite team since the Romario days, and they were never anything close to this bad when it came to diving. They were too busy using their skill. Now it's gotten embarrassing.
I remember him well and watching him, some player and some days. Your bang on there mate

Lichsteiner goes down more than Neymar.

Really enjoying the "show up or shut up" theme so far. Can't expect teams to give up when they see your flag.

Weak call goes the way of the Swiss this time. Shite footi still imo.(them dives etc)
Really enjoying the "show up or shut up" theme so far. Can't expect teams to give up when they see your flag.
Defo lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back