The Official Fifa World Cup thread v14: ENGLAND V SWEDEN Match Edition

Who goes through, England or Sweden?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sebbe right now

337277.jpg

Sweden were far too arrogant coming into this game, imo.

Humbled.

:eek: deep srs? Well done matey, when did you find out?

The bozo actor didn't boliterate your final mark den lel.

yup! 2 days ago lol, i didn't see you on till today and just remembered i didnt tell you

They only gave us pass/fail now and in 2 weeks they're gonna give the %s and detailed breakdowns of everything.

I'll PM you in abit, im kinda shook at the same time lol as next year is completely different.

It goes from being able to doss in my room for the majority of the time to actually having ward rounds.

Brilliant, well played England. Best performance so far.

England into a WC semi AND with a clean sheet? What alternate reality am I in??

If England really wants to advance to the final they better start rashgoat.

Quiet in here

Did England win again?

ENGLAND HAS ALLOWED THE DARK FLESH TO FLOURISH AND NOW THEY ARE ASCENDING TO WHAT IS BEAUTIFUL. THE TASTE IS UPON US....

these Swedish women in the crowd are pretty damn good looking, even when they're looking sad

Italian beer, my co-worker brought it from his Italy holiday.

As for Pulisic, no rumors so far

very nice, love a nice italian beer once in a while - its usually a peroni sometimes a moretti

yup! 2 days ago lol, i didn't see you on till today and just remembered i didnt tell you

They only gave us pass/fail now and in 2 weeks they're gonna give the %s and detailed breakdowns of everything.

I'll PM you in abit, im kinda shook at the same time lol as next year is completely different.

It goes from being able to doss in my room for the majority of the time to actually having ward rounds.

Alright m8, looking forward to the pm.

You should still post in the prem fred during rounds, imo. Keep us updated.

Nothing but dudes in the stands for England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back