The Official Fifa World Cup thread v14: ENGLAND V SWEDEN Match Edition

Who goes through, England or Sweden?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2.5 years away from actually being a doctor.

I don't know how as I feel thick as fuck but yeah lol.

Next year gonna MURK me tho. I'm scared in all honesty.

I struggled through this last one.
You will feel like that for a good while. It all starts to come together. Most your learning is done during your clinical years.

This ref knows what he's up against. Respect.

What’s the “actor story” you were talking about before? Think I missed that one

The station I had was speaking to a patient who had a family history of breast cancer and trying to get her concerns dealt with. So I’m asking everything about her family and I’m getting one word replies, and basically getting nowhere. I then say something like don’t worry as although your mum/aunt had it from what you’ve told me there could also be other factors involved, eg smoking. your diet could be linked to it etc and it isn’t always to do with running in the family to try and reassure her. She then shouts at me and goes I’m here because I’m worried about getting cancer not that I already have it and I’m like I know to her lmao???? And she kept moaning about the way I was asking her stuff when I tried to explain myself and wouldn’t let me speak. Was so fucking angry in there.

It's like there's reasoning behind to what I'm asking you, i aint randomly askign you shit lol

I want to see replay on that Neymar foul

Ugh. Never mind. Why not just go for the shot Neymar?

Not sure who is a bigger pussy, Neymar or the ref for not giving him a yellow for another completely blatant dive in the box

Hope Fellaini spinning elbows them both at the same time

Imagine playing soccer for as long as Neymar has and still being complete trash?

Sad.

2.5 years away from actually being a doctor.

I don't know how as I feel thick as fuck but yeah lol.

Next year gonna MURK me tho. I'm scared in all honesty.

I struggled through this last one.
Looms
zC3-Ce.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back