The Official Fifa World Cup thread v15: Sebbe, do you need picking up in the morning pal? Edition

Would you give @Sebbe a lift in the morning if he needed one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not joking. Had to get it towed and they said nothing was wrong with it, just a computer error, 1 in a million type thing.
My dad bought a bmw 645 when I was in college. 2 days after he got it, same thing happened. Computer just went, well, whatever computer do.

Lot gave him another one

Modric is also like 31.

He's been everywhere, doing everything, recovering balls, passing, running off the ball giving options to his teammates, his perfomance today is amazing... So yeah he's probably tired

He's been everywhere, doing everything, recovering balls, passing, running off the ball giving options to his teammates, his perfomance today is amazing... So yeah he's probably tired

I’m on your side.

Should have let them continue playing the ball but no lets just stop it so it goes into ET

You mean Rakitic.

Russia are terrible. Parking the bus and playing for penalties. Even their coach is applauding them surviving. They're playing negative till penalties.

The Croatian president though...

pJFOKh9.jpg

baywatch-prc3a4sidentin.jpg

tenor.gif
I hate to be that guy but that's not the Croatian president up top. The second picture of the blue bikini is but the girl up top is coco (ice-ts wife)

Russia are terrible. Parking the bus and playing for penalties. Even their coach is applauding them surviving. They're playing negative till penalties.
It is their best shot, can't blame them..

Not a fan of their play, but they’ve earned this right.

I do not want this game going into penalty kicks

I hate to be that guy but that's not the Croatian president up top. The second picture of the blue bikini is but the girl up top is coco (ice-ts wife)

that shit definitely popped up on google images when I googled her though but you might be right. She still hot though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back