The Official Fifa World Cup thread v18: IT IS NOT COMING HOME... YET EDITION

Will it ever come home again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we'll sit down and watch a Barca C game one day
Do you mean the Juvenil A?
Yeah we just resigned everyone, important. Do you mean in the league or the U19CL? League can get boring. Don't know if you'd llike the U19CL though, Utd's Academy hasn't made in there in eons

How am I gonna type against nerds with 100,000 posts who fill up my notifications in 2 seconds flat, frankly I cba.

Ive got a giant dick, Ive already won at life.

Yeah cause I fall into these shitposting traps.

I have to go training now and not be a fat slob like some of the posters on here, sparring bruh.

MATE U DONT WANT NONE

w6eL9J6.png

Thank you god for preventing Sir Jesse Lingard, Sir Delle Ali and Sit Kieron Trippier from happening. Footbals not coming home

England could have used @Chules in the midfield today.
Creative, quick with a counter, not afraid to get a leg in.

Too many @jojoRed 's in that squad

Thank you god for preventing Sir Jesse Lingard, Sir Delle Ali and Sit Kieron Trippier from happening. Footbals not coming home

Sir Reuben Loftus-Cheek would've been awesome.

Right. England out and being called fat... This evening's got Haagen Dasz written all over it. I'm tapping out.

G'night all.

MATE U DONT WANT NONE

w6eL9J6.png

I dunno if its your training regime or what, but maybe try a little harder. You'll get there eventually but you trying atleast.

Pretty sure a few of us could strangle you with ease.
Im sure you could, Im sure you could box me up, sleep me, etc. Heard it all before. Good for you.

And ofcourse the other glory hunter has quoted and commented about me 4 times in the span of 2 minutes, I just dont have the effort of some of these guys.

I dunno if its your training regime or what, but maybe try a little harder. You'll get there in a couple of centuries.

I'LL FUCK U UP

U FUCKING BICH

ILL INJECT U WID POTASIUM

Congrats Brits. Youve had a great run, a great game and deserved better.
You should be proud of your campaign. Cheers

The tears are flowing deliciously inside of me.. .

I'LL FUCK U UP

U FUCKING BICH

ILL INJECT U WID POTASIUM

Look at the speed of the reply, jesus christ.

I recommend you go on a regime that hits upper and lower body equally, maybe run for cardio. But you trying and I cant hate on someone putting in effort atleast. Keep going dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back