The Official Fifa World Cup thread v18: IT IS NOT COMING HOME... YET EDITION

Will it ever come home again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

#MeToo
Same <{coachie}>

I ham up being angry or rustled, bc when things make me legit angry i just can't comment on them or my full temper will come out.

When people shit on her looks in the heavies i get legit mad. Like i just leave the thread, i can't handle it. It pisses me the fuck off so much. Yes, her eyes are far apart and she has a vein in her forehead, yes, she has her dad's name tatted on her write, yes her accent is fake and she's probably not that bright BUT GOD FUCKING DAMN IT SHE'S PERFECT STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY QUEEN YOU FUCKING BULLIES

I ham up being angry or rustled, bc when things make me legit angry i just can't comment on them or my full temper will come out.

When people shit on her looks in the heavies i get legit mad. Like i just leave the thread, i can't handle it. It pisses me the fuck off so much. Yes, her eyes are far apart and she has a vein in her forehead, yes, she has her dad's name tatted on her write, yes her accent is fake and she's probably not that bright BUT GOD FUCKING DAMN IT SHE'S PERFECT STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY QUEEN YOU FUCKING BULLIES

Shame she can't make weight

Put the donuts down bint

ive been eating like shit the whole week lol

a bossman meal might give me a heart attack at this point

But it's worth it! :D

I mean you said you wanted to OD so....lol.

also get some of your fav ice cream for dessert, imo.

she was eating cupcakes in finlad for ADCC

I have food problems too girl. Lets pig out and jits for eternity <33

Maybe all the anal has left her constipated, fucked up her metabolism

Maybe all the anal has left her constipated, fucked up her metabolism
Metabolism is usually divided into two categories: catabolism, the breaking down of organic matter for example, the breaking down of glucose to pyruvate, by cellular respiration, and anabolism, the building up of components of cells such as proteins and nucleic acids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back