The "Official" 'I am not a noob anymore' at EA UFC 2 HW Tournament (Round 2 Matches Announced!!!)

@Superlative definitely improved his ground game as he beat me by a decision when I ran into him on online ranked... @Paladin985 what did he sub you with?

Just like he said he got me by rolling kneebar for some reason with all my playtime on this game I had never attempted or seen the move before LOL. So it kind of surprised me when he got to try and sub me from that position. He got me fair and square and like I said in the last match he was about 1 milisecond from subbing me a second time!!! I got lucky in that last match.

me and @1PunchKO had our fights. I lost two decisions, First fight I dropped him in the 1st with a headkick and tried to ground and pound but it did one of them weird mid rd restarts so I couldnt really capitalise. 2nd fight he dropped me in the 2nd with an elbow but I survived. I think his pressure and body work were his best areas. Good luck in the tournament

I just beat El_Diazo 2-0 with 2 decisions.

First fight he dropped me with a headkick in the first, I survived the onslaught but shortly after on the ground there was one of those weird restarts where we restart on our feet. I edged him out the rest of that fight. Mostly standup with some clinch work.

Second fight I felt I was dominating the first 2 rounds with standup and clinchwork. I think I dropped him in the second with a clinch elbow, but he rallied hard pretty much dominated the 3rd round.

Good fights brotha.

Yo @Tank_Kam, my brother in law has on a son on the way so I'm up at the hospital. Hopefully it's close and I'll jump on when I get home. Been here for like eight hours now and her contractions are increasing so hopefully it's coming soon.

Me and @Joseph Budden had our fights. I won 2-0 by KO/TKO, first match got the KO in the first round. The second match he was really taking the fight to me and i felt like I was losing the second round until I stunned him with a body shot. He has a mean uppercut and head kick game. The matches were damn near straight brawls. Good fights though.

Man Garnett I bet you would kick my ass now!

It's funny....my Achilles heel is Cormier ....I match up well with Mir vs pretty much everyone...so what do I do? I match myself vs Cormier in the first round and I'm eliminated....lol....this was REALLY my tournament for the taking as I feel noone in here can match me grappling wise....but to @Albe credit he beat me fair and square

I'm on now if you wanna send an invite

What happened? You are almost unbeatable in the clinch? Was it rust? Was it no fucks given? Is @flushedout FOR REAL????

9a41408765e8c65c4e090d7d0cb35b74abaa9b18442710c2b43e56d0206aff3f_1.gif

What happened? You are almost unbeatable in the clinch? Was it rust? Was it no fucks given? Is @flushedout FOR REAL????

I stopped playing for a long time and still rarely play. Tried telling you I suck now lol this dude knew how to block every transition smh. Like he said, I started just trying to brawl lol

Is flushedout for real? You mean the guy who won the last tournament? Yeah he's definitely for real lol.

Haha, it's all good man. You and I fought once before in the past. Realistically @1PunchKO has the best chance to win this tournament.

With the remaining field.... arguably the two best pure strikers @Tank_Kam and @THE WARMASTER are matched up....the winner of that match should get pretty far....oh @WalkenWouldOwn has Werdum.....can't believe you beat @Joseph Budden with freaking Derrick Lewis.....would love to have seen that fight....

You sir get my respect

560a9477747d929092015133903.gif

Haha, it's all good man. You and I fought once before in the past. Realistically @1PunchKO has the best chance to win this tournament.
I might have had a chance a couple months ago but I don't even play anymore. I just couldn't resist another epic sherdog tourney. You are my favourite to win for sure.

Back