The official "I hope Bo tanks this Gimme" thread

Cody is a decent fighter for 3 or 4 minutes. Maybe he really trained hard & has 5 good minutes this time.

Bo is probably going to win but I do think it'll be interesting in round 1, especially if the Bo that fought Pickett shows up. If that happens it's 50/50 round 1.

Yep, fuck that ginger and glorified can-crusher taking Rakic's and Jiri's spot on the main card.

Most of the time, when the UFC overhypes someone, it comes back to bite them in the ass at some point... Low Blow Bo will fall too, and the sooner the better. I never liked fighters who get the "Dana White free pass" and I can't stand that big mouth

Part of we will always love seeing a ufc hype project going down in devastating fashion. Even the ones I kind of like. The evil in me just gets satisfaction knowing the powers that be are pissed in that moment. Let the hate flow through you.

Whatever happened to Amir?

wide.jpg
He and Roger Huerta are gonna be on UFC 400

Yes fuck him but his place on the card seems insulting to the many former Champs under him. He's a stud in the ncaa and so far but Jesus pump the brakes. It's a real bummer he's taking place of us getting to see Cody get decapitated.
At lease you might get to see another Cody get decapitated lol

Sure, I can get behind this.

Bo is probably going to win but I do think it'll be interesting in round 1, especially if the Bo that fought Pickett shows up. If that happens it's 50/50 round 1.
Yeah same, I went back last night through Brundage’s fights and it made me a little bit more interested in the first few minutes before Bo gets to his back along the fence or something. Brundage at least had a good moment when he smacked the shit out of and dropped Vieria before getting subbed

Betting my life savings hoping Cody KOs Bo

if bo was dagestani yall would be on his dick
Genuinely asking, when is the last time a Dagestani got pushed like this? Scratch that, when's the last time anyone, white black or brown, got pushed like this?

It is clear that the UFC want him to succeed and there is nothing wrong with that. The cage tells all in the end.

HATE and NEGATIVITY only how dare he get a main card spot on such a historic card ahead of actual champs.

has a cool podcast tho but come on this didn't even happen with chimaev when he was PEAK Borz and he had 10X the hype and was fighting better comp.:rolleyes:

Let's go Cody, please pull a Tristan Connelly or something just one time <2><2><2>

Premium can crushing shouldn't be rewarded on such a historic time, put that shit on the prelims.

Bo told us from day one that his contract had a 'main card only' clause, but Dana tried to act like it didn't.

bo seems really cool. from what i can see, people that hate him are mostly foreigners.

I always root for the ginger and Bo Nickal is no exception... but his placement on this card makes absolutely no sense! When you look at who's on it, it'd make the most sense for him to be opening the Early Prelims against Cody freakin' Brundage! Unless there's a WMMA fight on this card (and there simply must be); in that case he can fight second.

Back