The Official "MMAMuscle is my hero" / "MMAMuscle are evil" Thread, 1,000,000 merged

Darn, looks like I missed PMing him by 1 day since he's retired from the forum as of last night. I placed an order with him a week ago. Was a little nervous after reading this thread. I'll let you guys know how this order goes. Hopefully all goes well even for a lowly white belt like myself.

I ordered from Paul last month and I got my stuff right away, I didn't have to chase anyone down. I just ordered and it arrived just like it's supposed to. I would have no problem ordering from him again. In fact I have recomended MMA Muscle to a training partner that wants new gloves.

Got one of my items today. I'm thinking the other one will be coming after the holidays. Thanks Paul.

I ordered two items two months ago, and i got 1 in a week and half and never recieved the other. PM's and calls were never answered. I understand what it takes to run a drop shipping company, I have been involved in a drop shipping business before, and I think Paul has the right intentions, just not enough time.

look how many people posted here complaining with less then 10 posts and under... it amazing

krnguy03 said:
look how many people posted here complaining with less then 10 posts and under... it amazing

Would it make you feel any better to know I'm having a similar experience?

Well after talking to Paul tuesday about the problems with my order I was told I would have everything by the end of the week. My order just arrived now (2 business days) and it's great. I live in Canada and I didn't expect anything to arrive before monday. Not only did Paul fix the problem with the order but he took %50 off for having to wait a month with no reply. That's pretty great. My free CSI bag didn't come with this order but other than that I'm really happy.

krnguy03 said:

that doesnt mean anything. i've lurked on the forum for over a year before I joined and have ordered from many sponsors I would have never know of if it wasn't for this board.

ok well it means that you havent contributed anything to this board.. most of your posts are on this thread...

Paul's a great guy...I shot him a PM with questions about shin guard sizing and along with his answer, he gave me a cupon code for $5 off. When the Windy 16oz. gloves weren't in stock, he e-mailed me asking if I wanted the 14oz. ones instead. I got my order three days later and he threw in a Ringside Muay Thai shirt for free.

Paul's just adjusting to the crazy growth his company is experiencing.

I wish people could stop posting the amounts of rebate they get... I mean, Paul's probably losing money over these orders and posting how much you got kinda pushes others to ask for the same kind of deal.

Anyway, never dealt with him, but Id feel sorry if some kid would whine cause he only got 20% off or nothing off at all for waiting 2 weeks.

Just my 2 cents.

krnguy03 said:
ok well it means that you havent contributed anything to this board.. most of your posts are on this thread...

hm.. first post was giving my opinion and own experience about MMAmuscle, which i think is pretty valid reason. 2nd and 3rd was to argue with you that just bc i'm a white belt doesn't really mean shit..

but okay you win cause you're a blue belt:rolleyes:

I personally don't look at the colour of the belt but the join date. So sorry but join date of November 2006 doesn't make it look good at all.

If I posted the way I do now since I started I'd have racked up a whole lot more posts but I lurked for ages and refrain from +1 type posts. But my join date should speak volumes of my experience with this board.

yeah Foppa's one of the few people who've been around G&E longer than me, that speaks volumes

~Foz

The Fop pwns da Foz ;-)

I will admit though that it took me a solid 3-6 months to start posting and 1 year to start posting semi regularly. It's only been like the 2-2.5 years where I've been posting daily.

rockwilda said:
hm.. first post was giving my opinion and own experience about MMAmuscle, which i think is pretty valid reason. 2nd and 3rd was to argue with you that just bc i'm a white belt doesn't really mean shit..

but okay you win cause you're a blue belt:rolleyes:

okay sorry i underestimated your knowledge... and nice job editing your post.. i dont really care about belts... but you havent given any advice to anyone, or contributed your vast knowledge of gear or anything that has to do with mma to this forum... plus you only joined to complain about paul and mmamuscle who happens to be someone whose helped me out alot... so dont get butt hurt if i give you shit about having less than 10 posts most of which are complaints about mmamuscle...

I have lurked here for awhile, and ordered from mmamuscle based on everyone's opinions. I prefer to read this board, than to participate. The only reason i ever joined the board was to send Paul a PM when i was having problems since he didn't anwser phone nor e-mail.

Got my order from Paul in record time....plus he added in a coupon to save 7% out of the goodness of his heart....I plan to cop more ish from MMAMUSCLE...

I couldn't agree more w/ what Eric had to say. You see a lot of this strongarm/smear job discount crap around here lately. And since it seems there's no standard for what retribution anyone receives (aside from maybe "squeaky wheel gets the grease"), I've even found myself offended at how one person's jumbled order earns them 7 hoodies, a gear bag, and a toaster oven, while all's I got was a sticker.

and this is NOT strictly held to mmamuscle. not remotely. Nor is my tirade any indication of my experience w/ Paul and his company.

I just worry that folks come and read threads with "oh, my merch was 5 minutes late, and so I PM'd the owner and he got me a private w/ Rickson" and then start making similar demands from merchants for extra/free swag. Which you know, fine, discretion of the merchant, but I somehow figure that in the long run, it's going to lead to price increases for the rest of us.

Example: If I go to burger king and they give me onion rings instead of fries, I drive back through and say "hey man, I ordered fries." They usually apologize and give me my fries. Not fries PLUS two apple turnovers, a whopper, a book of coupons for my next 10 visits, and a foot rub while I wait.

if your order got hosed, fine, you deserve some compensation, but dang. don't take advantage. where's the honor in that?

Back