Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

Why was this guy fired from bellator and UFC? His commentary was great imo
i think it had to do with contract negotiations. And dana being petty. you are right tho he was pretty good
but dana saying he wishes him the best while jimmy openly saying he would love to return told me all i needed to know.

its crazy he still hasnt been picked up but i think danas pulling a vince. meaning he wants only home grown in house
talent aka Loyalty AKA i pay you cheap and you do what you are told.

Jimmy has always come off to me as pretty non drama and down to Earth from what I've seen of him and the one time I was able to interact with him in person. Just shows how much of a bitch Ronda is. Not surprising at all, she was classless in victory and in losses, and from what I read disliked in WWE as well.

Always liked Jimmy Smith sir, he comes across as the genuine article.

i think it had to do with contract negotiations. And dana being petty. you are right tho he was pretty good
but dana saying he wishes him the best while jimmy openly saying he would love to return told me all i needed to know.

its crazy he still hasnt been picked up but i think danas pulling a vince. meaning he wants only home grown in house
talent aka Loyalty AKA i pay you cheap and you do what you are told.
They came up with some dumb rule in the Fox era about only hiring former UFC fighters on commentary (they broke that rule for Sanko finally)

There’s obviously no definitive proof but there’s been some of her old coaches like Jimmy Pedro and numerous people she trained with in the judo world who said she absolutely would throw fits even if she lost a match in practice to a man who outweighed her by 60 lbs. Even as an adult she’d cry. Sulk.There’s some interviews with her mom talking about how she raised her and how she taught her that NO ONE ( her words ) “ had the right to beat you .” I don’t have time to research it but look for it . Not a healthy mindset to teach and he mom never corrected her behavior while young therefore Rhonda grew up a bully who cries(d) when beat . It’s painfully obvious to see . Just look at her reactions to losing to Holm and Nunes. Her mom pushed her yes to succeed but imo she didn’t teach her how to lose.

Oh yeah, Rousey is up there for most unlikeable sports icon and I remember the interviews you're referring to. I think she had a tantrum because she couldn't beat one of her 200 lbs male BB Judo coaches or something. And I think Jimmy Pedro or another coach mentioned he'd have to raid her gym bags to find all the chocolate candy bars she'd hide when she was supposed to be making weight.

But I think that's squarely on Ronda, not her mom. From everything I've read, she just wanted her kids to follow their own dreams - in one interview she even said her daughter who does social work or something is contributing a lot more to society than Ronda is. It sounds like Ronda was probably a bitchy kid from day 1 and her mom just steered her toward Judo as an outlet for her competitive narcissism.

200w.gif

EDIT: I watched the OP video and it's not that bad. After saying she was disappointed in the media "turning on her" she says she's glad it happened because it taught her more about herself. It actually sounds like she's learned and grown. Maybe she'll end up like Mike Tyson, dropping Jack Handy truth bombs after reflecting on her life.

Last edited:
"The king is dead...long live the king"

Thats the waybit goes Ronda, I'm sure Rogan would still have her on his show, hype her up when talking about her etc. But Ronda is so far go that if you say anything negative or don't acknowledge her as the second coming, she considers you an enemy.

Your confusing sociopath and psycho. Sociopaths lack artificial charm and are socially more violent.
Who is the Ronda in your world that hurt you. Scared of a woman. Oh no she a sociopath. Help me Jesus.

This is exactly what I wanted to post.

At first I was like wtf are you talking about, but than I googled it and my reaction was exacty like in the above gif.

edit: But than again, Ronda and Travis don't really seem like "the sharpest tools in the box".

Last edited:
Can we stop posting about Ronda's feelings

I followed Ronda before she got to the UFC. I was a bit of a fan.

I watched her season of TUF with Tate, and I immediately realized she was a WORLD CLASS asshole and bully.

Every moment there after she proved she was a POS.

I was a fan as well and she was fighting in strike force, she was upbeat and cool. She was being trained by Gokor and Gene and not that clown Edmond. She literally became extremely insufferable after few victories early on.

Back