***The OFFICIAL SANCTIONED Spence VS Porter RBR Thread FOXPPV 9/28***

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And that’s the thing to do with the younger guy(only 2 years) with hype behind him. Spence is P4P and hadn’t been really challenged for 12 rounds. I get it.

But no one has run through Porter. So it was foolish to think otherwise.

Just like I expect Garcia to make it all 12 with Spence but lose a little wider.
There were many stoppage predictions.

Seems like about half of Spence's bodywork was low. Not sure what JAck Reiss was doing in there.

Seems like about half of Spence's bodywork was low. Not sure what JAck Reiss was doing in there.

Yeah a number of them looked pretty low and a few were on the cup and thigh. Think I saw Reiss mention it during a few breaks. He should've stopped the fight and spoke to Spence.

Good scrap, Porter is trouble against anybody. Man has insane chin and gas tank.

WOW! That was an amazing fight! Porter made a strong case for winning. Great win for Spence and congratulations to him on winning another title!

WOW! That was an amazing fight! Porter made a strong case for winning. Great win for Spence and congratulations to him on winning another title!
No he didnt lol. Fight was fun and competitive but the winner was abundantly clear.

Rewatching this scrap. Entertaining as hell.

Man, Porter can take a shot.

Rewatching this scrap. Entertaining as hell.

Man, Porter can take a shot.
Is it available somewhere? I know you're watching on your "DVR", but hit me up...

I too thought the decision was clear. I'd like to thank Porter for making it a hard fought fight, but rounds are rounds and Spence racked em up.
I didn’t even score the fight tbh, I was too invested in it. I’ve got no problem with Errol getting the nod, but it was a close, hard fought fight IMO.

Back