The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

^ Benny the butcher has such mediocre lyrical ability. He has no replay value. Says "Knigga" wayy to much. Almost as annoying as that Westside gunn fgt.

that was the shittiest stuff ever.... three of the hottest turd out the asshole yes....
Are you surprised? this thread is full of 99% wannaba gangster mumble trap crap. You really got dig for anything quality.

Are you surprised? this thread is full of 99% wannaba gangster mumble trap crap. You really got dig for anything quality.

Now this...thank you for saving my ears from that trash. This was pretty sexual

It's weird that Young Thug is doing music with his clones. Reminds me of the Wu-Tang guys doing music with all the crappy clones they spawned.

It's weird that Young Thug is doing music with his clones. Reminds me of the Wu-Tang guys doing music with all the crappy clones they spawned.
They're obviously heavily influenced by thugger but I enjoy them in their own right. Each to their own. Best of the new breed, along with NBA imo.

Last edited:
Been bumping this album

Shawn Carter is nice but Sean Price is the best. The ODB of the BCC. No one could hang with Ruck, sucks he is gone. Probably my favorite rapper ever.

^ Benny the butcher has such mediocre lyrical ability. He has no replay value. Says "Knigga" wayy to much. Almost as annoying as that Westside gunn fgt.

His rhyme patterns are too formulaic and similar. same 4 syllable patterns for 4 to 8 bars usually all at the end with the 5th having one at the start. Still good, but like you said, next to no replay value.

Similar style, been enjoying Crimeapple recently.

Shawn Carter is nice but Sean Price is the best. The ODB of the BCC. No one could hang with Ruck, sucks he is gone. Probably my favorite rapper ever.

Sean price is the goat. His music holds up well thru the years.

White boy bout to nail this.

Img-2049.jpg

This thread needs some more bangers. So much low energy trash being posted in here.

Last edited:
Back