• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The official "The Why Files" thread

Not sure about this one but I guess we'll see

The Genetic Arms Race | How CRISPR and AI Destroy the World

Imagine a world where the genetic code is as easy to edit as a simple copy-and-paste.

This is the reality of CRISPR, a revolutionary technology that could cure diseases and save countless lives.

But in the wrong hands, it may lead to a dark future.

Unlocking the secrets of DNA and the rapid evolution of AI is creating unintended consequences.

tenor.gif

Yea, that episode sucked
Ah well, he's went 4-1 on the last 5 so thats a prettay dang good average there

Dont look like were getting an After Files either, prolly didnt wanna risk anymore Boeing questions, cant blame him there

I would say the 2nd half of that episode was better than the first half.

I do agree, AI + CRISPR is probably a bad idea...

Sounds interesting

I just figured that you cant watch the trailer here on Sherdog on these videos i post every week but you may wanna click through to Youtube to watch the trailer on this one, especially you military types

Subliminal Warfare | Mind Control and Invisible Influence

The shocking truth about subliminal messages and their power to control minds.

From advertising to warfare, there are hidden ways your thoughts and actions are being manipulated.

Subliminal technology has moved from marketing to the military.

AJ just randomly dropped a new episode overnight, I dont care for that, I appreciate the new content but we have rules for a reason, lets stick to the Thursday 6 pm official drop time, people!

Im way more triggered about him dropping this so early than I am when they come in two weeks late lol

Killer Patents & Secret Science Vol. 2 | Forbidden Medical Cures

The history of medicine goes back to the dawn of mankind when ancient healers used special herbs to treat illnesses.

Hippocrates, the father of medicine, laid the foundation for modern medical practice: observation, diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment. His work set the stage for centuries of medical progress.

In the 19th century, Edward Jenner created a smallpox vaccine, and Louis Pasteur proved microorganisms caused disease. The 20th century brought antibiotics, medical imaging, and organ transplants. In the past 400 years, the human lifespan has doubled.

But something happened to medicine along the way. It became an industry. A profitable one.

President Eisenhower warned against creating a "military-industrial complex" because if you make war profitable, you'll always have war. He was right.

So, here's a cynical question: If you make illness profitable, will you always have illness?

In recent years, trillions have been spent on cancer research and therapies. That's a lot of people getting rich from a disease that's already been cured

Just noticed that last weeks episodes were never posted in here, we got a regular episode and an After Files

Heres the regular episode, it was decent

Giants of Malta | Evidence the Ancient Builders are Hiding Underground

Malta is an island rich with history and legends with mysterious megalithic structures that have puzzled archaeologists for centuries.

These massive stone temples, some of the oldest in the world, seem almost impossible to have been built by prehistoric farmers. But there's more lurking beneath the surface.

Legends say the Nephilim were the giant beings who constructed these incredible structures, and their descendants may still dwell underground today. We investigate the possibility of these giants, examining bones, elongated skulls, and mysterious hidden subterranean chambers called The Hypogeum.

Back