The only thing Megan Anderson is famous for

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is ducking Cris Cyborg hard.

Now that she has another fight booked she is starting to talk smack about Cyborg again.

Can wait to see her get punished by Cyborg.

she is overrated as F*ck, and she wont beat anybody if she comes to the UFC

Last edited:
Nope.

More famous for her cheeks

Cp-1ciOWEAEavYU.jpg

Don't ask me how.. but not bad

My guess was showcasing the super fine buns during weigh-ins handshake.

tattoo sleeves on women are even more terrible than they are on men.

Now that she has another fight booked she is starting to talk smack about Cyborg again.

I think this is an odd attitude. Anderson is obviously still developing as a fighter. Holm is just the right step up for her at this point in her career. Depending on whether she wins and how she looks, a fight with Cyborg may not be far off.

Cyborg fans are too used to people making their UFC debut against her.

Hopefully someday she has a match with you then gets famous for serving a manlet.

What happens if Holm beats Anderson? There are 4 fighters in the division essentially. Run back Holm v. Cyborg? Come on....

GDR bags groceries at this point
Dandois? Jesus H....

Nunes is the only fight.

I feel some of you are deprived of nice asses

LOL.

Cyborg fans always wanting her to fight fighters in their UFC debuts. That or undersized BW. Why is that ?

She won't get by Holly, so she's safe

LOL.

Cyborg fans always wanting her to fight fighters in their UFC debuts. That or undersized BW. Why is that ?
Because there is no one for her to fight at FW in the UFC that's the only option she have. Anderson is the only real FW she can fight, that fight was made a while ago but Anderson had "personal problems" and pulled out.

Back