• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Patterson Gimlin Footage

I think Joe Rogan said recently that he believed there was a bigfoot but now they are extinct hence no new compelling footage.

damn the lack of observation skills/abilities and common sense is just nuts

if it isnt photo issues its blunt headed visual capabilities/lack of common sense

ull never see it.
I’ll never see it because I didn’t break my brain diving down rabbit holes trying to validate some retarded CT. If you exercised some common sense you’d realize that this fucking thing that looks like a dude in a hair suit is in fact, a dude in a hair suit.

I’ll never see it because I didn’t break my brain diving down rabbit holes trying to validate some retarded CT. If you exercised some common sense you’d realize that this fucking thing that looks like a dude in a hair suit is in fact, a dude in a hair suit.

He says Bigfoot doesnt exist but the footage of Bigfoot is 100% real, I wouldnt be looking for too much sense, common or otherwise, in that direction

He says Bigfoot doesnt exist but the footage of Bigfoot is 100% real, I wouldnt be looking for too much sense, common or otherwise, in that direction
Peruse the thread

I have not called the subjexct in the footage a 'Bigfoot' once Im not a believer

go ahead

baby steps for baby brains

Peruse the thread

I have not called the subjexct in the footage a 'Bigfoot' once Im not a believer

go ahead

baby steps for baby brains
Even if the video is real, what's your point? so what.. there is no physical evidence of the creature. You're a delusional stoner trying to come up with some desperate debate.

Even if the video is real, what's your point? so what.. there is no physical evidence of the creature. You're a delusional stoner trying to come up with some desperate debate.
uh look around you

it is an actual debate

there are ramifications dont be a moron.

just becsuse thats how your mom probably looks doesnt make it normal.

uh look around you

it is an actual debate

there are ramifications dont be a moron.

just becsuse thats how your mom probsbly looks doesnt nake it normal.
the only moron is you trying to debate about a creature that doesn't exist. You don't know shit about science / fossil discovery. You're one of those conspiracy clowns that gets all his info/education from youtube videos.

Do everyone a favor and stop bumping this crap , it's funny how every few years you try and bring this fairy tale topic up... It's shocking it's not in the GREAT BEYOND yet lmao you're pathetic.

the only moron is you trying to debate about a creature that doesn't exist. You don't know shit about science / fossil discovery. You're one of those conspiracy clowns that gets all his info/education from youtube videos.

Do everyone a favor and stop bumping this crap , it's funny how every few years you try and bring this fairy tale topic up... It's shocking it's not in the GREAT BEYOND yet lmao you're pathetic.
then why are you here constantly?

"stop bumping this thread becsuse my low EQ shrew thread cant resist"
LOL

Last edited:
my side its mostly for fun ,yiu seem to have your panties in a bumch

relax fella

lol for fun sure buddy... Go hit your bong and let this fake legendary hoax die already. Every time you desperately post for someone to believe you, you're disrespecting Paleo Anthropology, and the study of primates.

You want the video to be real, but theres more to it than that. Find some evidence that the thing exists already,,, they even have a lower jaw of Gigantopithetucs that lived thousands of years ago, and they can't even find a fucking sasquatch tooth. Gtfo out of here.

lol for fun sure buddy... Go hit your bong and let this fake legendary hoax die already. Every time you desperately post for someone to believe you, you're disrespecting Paleo Anthropology, and the study of primates.

You want the video to be real, but theres more to it than that. Find some evidence that the thing exists already,,, they even have a lower jaw of Gigantopithetucs that lived thousands of years ago, and they can't even find a fucking sasquatch tooth. Gtfo out of here.
Its called Mayberry for a reason ya dipshit

doors right there foo

No need to be such a dick, Sherbro.

Sour grapes from both of these guys because they couldn't explain how the suit was able to mimic muscle movements. They also couldn't explain the un-human limb and joint proportions seen on the creature in the PG film.

These debates are great because people just go all in one one piece of info and then totally dismiss anything to the contrary even if it contradicts the argument they literally just made.

"HEY! *puffpuffpass* how come, like, professional monkey suit makers can't make a monkey suit as good?"

"This professional, academy award winning, legendary special effects expert says its possible and the suit they made sucks"

"he's just jealous"

One of the amazing things about Bigfoot debates is that becoming an expert on bipedal locomotion can apparently be done watching 20 minutes of YouTube vids and an episode of Sightings.

sightings.png

"Dat ass has too much phatness, say the experts we found outside the Holiday Inn and are paid to be here today with gift certificates to IHOP"

Last edited:
Back