The payout was to big to resist

Did the same, but I'm not a highroller, so only £3, but at 171/1 to win £513
Bro wtf are you thinking you need that 3 pounds!

Have you seen the price of a single croissant in Sainsburys? You may regret that dont let these high rollers make you throw away your life savings under the guise of fun.

They are idiots but they can afford to be.

I don't believe in karma. However i believe in big payouts ;D
Well my friend in that case...

I heard there was a pot of gold at the bottom of a rainbow but it is fiercely guarded by an irish midget leprauchan (with a mean left hook) by the name of Proper McTapper. They say if you can defeat him the payout is huge.

My work here is done. Ill finish by saying none of your mfers are winning nothing here with this bullshit

Actually I live in Alberta, so no provincial sales tax. But yeah domestic weed is pretty cheap here. I’ve only gotten hash once since it became legal. Iirc it was $20/g

I lived in Edmonton for just over a year in 2012. Had a furniture moving job with a friend that has a moving company there. One thing i noticed is that while there are no provincial taxes the base prices of basically everything was a bit higher than here in Quebec but still came out a bit cheaper when you add taxes. Especially here , we are the most taxed piece of land in North America. The TVQ (provincial tax) is just insane here and we don't have much to show for it. Our health system still blows and our roads are still shitty

not sure what you're trying to say here. I'm just saying that i like to take risky bets with solid payouts once in a while. Would never bet 1k on stuff like that but 20$ to make 6.5k ? Fuck yes

And no i'm not gonna lose my home for 20$. I make close to 7k per 14 days boat runs/per month. Losing 20$ is no big deal for me and it adds some thrill when watching the card. Not trying to brag here but that's my reality. 10 years ago when i was making 500$ per week it would have been different but now i'm financially well enough to take these kind of bets when i feel like it . It's all for the fun of it
You're literally ignoring what I said and instead responding to things I didn't say.

Worry less about what's right for other people, okay?

Well my friend in that case...

I heard there was a pot of gold at the bottom of a rainbow but it is fiercely guarded by an irish midget leprauchan (with a mean left hook) by the name of Proper McTapper. They say if you can defeat him the payout is huge.

My work here is done. Ill finish by saying none of your mfers are winning nothing here with this bullshit

That's all fine and dandy. Those of us who took a bet have already accepted that there is a good chance that we may lose. But then again it's just 20$...i wouldn't take the risk by betting 1k or something insane like that. It's all about the risk/gain ratio

Just give the 20 bucks to a charity man, you'll feel better.

You're literally ignoring what I said and instead responding to things I didn't say.

Worry less about what's right for other people, okay?

I didn't ignore anything....i just don't understand wtf you are talking about. This is a thread about people who decided to bet on the card tonight not a place to have a philosophy discussion about the well being or what is right for others. If you think betting is dumb...well fine it's you're right. If you enjoy taking a bet once in a while like me...well that's fine too. I'm just not sure why i should "worry about what's right for other people" in a thread about betting on a sporting event. I didn't single out or call out anyone. I just don't get your point

I didn't ignore anything....i just don't understand wtf you are talking about. This is a thread about people who decided to bet on the card tonight not a place to have a philosophy discussion about the well being or what is right for others. If you think betting is dumb...well fine it's you're right. If you enjoy taking a bet once in a while like me...well that's fine too. I'm just not sure while i should "worry about what's right for other people" in a thread about betting on a sporting event. I just don't get your point
You literally said "go big or go home" and I said that betting big could cost you your home.

Then you responded with a bunch of nonsense about $20 bets, for reasons that don't make sense.

Not that I expect you to see the disconnect, but it's pretty obvious

You literally said "go big or go home" and I said that betting big could cost you your home.

Then you responded with a bunch of nonsense about $20 bets, for reasons that don't make sense.

That's because i wouldn't lose my home by losing 20$ ? Go big or go home is an expression dude. If i had literally bet my home or 100k then you would have a point, But 20 $ ? Cmon now lol

That's because i wouldn't lose my home by losing 20$ ? Go big or go home is an expression dude. If i had literally bet my home or 100k then you would have a point, But 20 $ ? Cmon now lol
Again, you're talking about $20 bets which is literally not what you said before and it's not what I was talking about.

I'm beginning to be concerned for your mental health if you're unable to follow a simple conversation

Feeling lucky add Darian to parlay.
4wGQqLj.png

b76.gif

This whole thing is ridiculous. He was referring to the payout not the actual bet.

The payout is huge. The bet is small. What's not to understand here?

There is insane value in Burns and i think on Sterling too, the odds are way to heavy on one side when both of them have fair underdog chances of pulling the upset, i mean, Chimaev hasnt been hit and Burns can punch, Aljamain was doing ok the first fight and then he got tired and Yan took over, considering he earned his shot at the belt is not too crazy if he could pull the upset...Korean Zombie tho, im not sold on him to pull the upset, if 2/3 of those upsets are happening are Burns and Sterling imo.

Lmao... especially zombie vs Volk, that’s the real bad value one to me, no chance of all those things at the same time. But you added some excitement to your night for $20, so hespect.

Again, you're talking about $20 bets which is literally not what you said before and it's not what I was talking about.

I'm beginning to be concerned for your mental health if you're unable to follow a simple conversation

What were you talking about then ? You said "Worry less about what's right for others" yeah ok that's cute. I don't think you understand what Go big or go home means in the context of what i was saying. It's an expression meaning that i'd rather take a more risky bet with a big payout than a safe bet with a shitty payout. And when i mean risky i don't mean betting my home or all my life savings that's why i keep bringing the 20$ up. The risk lies in betting for the underdogs and not on the amount of $$$. That's all there is to it really. You are reading waaaaaayyyy too much into this

Anyway let's leave it at that because it's going absolutely nowhere. Enjoy the card tonight because i sure will :)

I'm really feeling the pull of the zombie bet tonight.

Not that Volk has shown any obvious holes in his armor, but Zombie has so many ways to potentially capitalize, sneaky subs, potent striking, great gas tank, and he's shown he can dominate over a 5 round fight (assuming he avoids the last second up elbow).

I could see him outworking a 5 rd decision, landing a big strike, or snatching a sub, but I guess the line really reflects just how good Volk has looked lately.

Tempting none the less.

Unless Aljo has truly succeeded in pissing Yan off and making him rush things out of anger, I think he's going to have a rough night, but like he said, if he can get the back he could potentially finish. I see this one as the least likely of the 3 upsets.

The Burns one is hard to see with how outright dominant Khamzat has been to date, but Burns is so good, and Khamzat did look really drained while cutting weight, and seemed to have lost his enthusiasm a little bit in that last interview the released. I'm hoping he's just annoyed and worn out from the star level media, and he can shake it off and perform well on Saturday, so I'd rank Burns as the 2nd most likely of the 3 upsets, though he would be the most likely pure skill wise.

Anyways, should be a banger of a night however it goes.

the odds are obviously not as good, but the probability of this underdog parlay is much more in your favor:
madsen (+115)
ladd (+160)
oleinik(+170)
throw Yan in there at -525 for an even 4

$50 = $850 if it hits

also Zombie by split or majority decision alone is +3300, which is insane

Back