Crime The people who stole Ashley Biden's diary and sold it to Project Veritas plead guilty to fed charges

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Some interesting tidbits from this case:

1. They pleaded guilty and one of them made an agreement to cooperate.

2. They claimed that they were directed to engage in a further act of theft by the party that they sold it to, which means that there was a criminal conspiracy on PV's part.

FbBd_UNWQAAMdcY

James O'Keefe is about to get fucked without lube.

I am sorry, but this was not a TS/TCI/TC/CI/TPS document, and Ashley Biden doesn't have executive privilege either.
What the fuck are you talking about? She had her property stolen in an attempt to smear her father and sway the election. I'll bet O'Keefe's asshole puckered up when he heard about this and isn't making retarded comments like yours.

I am sorry, but this was not a TS/TCI/TC/CI/TPS document, and Ashley Biden doesn't have executive privilege either.

The worst thing about this group is that people feel compelled to defend obviously grossly immoral actions because of their petty political allegiances. Politics shouldn't make you forget that you're a fucking human being.

What the fuck are you talking about? She had her property stolen in an attempt to smear her father and sway the election. I'll bet O'Keefe's asshole puckered up when he heard about this and isn't making retarded comments like yours.
Dont be surprised the GOP hates the police now, also still love Stealin Steve Bannon, so it is not surprising they are defending a thief.

The worst thing about this group is that people feel compelled to defend obviously grossly immoral actions because of their petty political allegiances. Politics shouldn't make you forget that you're a fucking human being.
This guy's all in. He likely needs professional help at this point.

2. They claimed that they were directed to engage in a further act of theft by the party that they sold it to, which means that there was a criminal conspiracy on PV's part.

FbBd_UNWQAAMdcY

goodfuckhim...

you dont understand, its ok if his side is doing it, hope that clears it up..

Okay cool.

Is it real or not though.

Tribes aside that’s what the fuck actually matters.
That's all that matters?

Could you imagine if Rachel Maddow sent some goons to break and enter into Ivanka Trump's house and steal her shit?

Would you still be saying, "yeah, but was Ivanka's diary real? That's all that matters!"

FbBd_UNWQAAMdcY

<{jackyeah}>

The thieves and conspirators in said theft should be punished accordingly, but let's not forget the content of the diary. Is that part true?

Never heard anything like that from any credible source. Sounds highly implausible.

Back